IBPS PO Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for IBPS CWE PO/MT-V Exam 2015: IBPS PO 5 Recruitment announced with IBPS CWE PO/MT-V Notification. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has posted an employment advertisement for Common Recruitment Process for the recruitment of Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees through Phase 5 (CWE PO/MT-V). Online applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees (PO/MT-V) in Public Sector Banks.
As we all know IBPS PO is one of the most prestigious Banking post. All those Bank aspirants who want to make their career in Banking sector, this is a golden chance for getting a Handsome job. Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode from 10th July to 01st August 2015. Further details like age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, selection process and online application form are given below…
IBPS PO/MT-V Vacancy Details:
Organization Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Name of the Examination: IBPS CWE PO/MT-V Examination 2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 30000+ Posts
Name of the Post: Probationary Officers (PO)/ Management Trainees
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 20 years for 30 years as on 01-07-2015. In other words candidates must have been born not earlier than 02-07-1985 to 01-07-1995 (Both days inclusive). Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules and it will be considered as on 01-07-2015.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess the following qualification of Bachelor’s Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Application Fee: General and other unreserved candidates are required to pay Rs. 600/- while SC/ ST/ Physically Handicapped/ PWD category candidates will have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee. Application fee should be paid either through Online mode.
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Pay Scale: Read notification page for more details.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Preliminary Test, Main examination and Interview.
Online Application Form: All those candidates who wish to apply for IBPS PO/MT-V 2015 for Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees Recruitment in Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, they are required to apply through online mode on IBPS’s official website at www.ibps.in.
After submission of online application candidates are required to take print out of the system generated online application form for further use.
How to Apply Online: Before start filling online application, make sure candidates have scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Log on to IBPSs official website at www.ibps.in.
- Navigate to IBPS PO/MT section at left side.
- Now Click on “IBPS PO Phase 5”.
- Click on Apply Online link.
- Now fill all marked details and click on submit button.
- Upload Photograph and Signature.
- Now make payment as mentioned above.
- Once you are done with everything in the application form, click on submit button.
- At last, take print out of application form for future references.
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Applications: 10-07-2015
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 01-08-2015
- Last Date for Payment of Application Form (Online): 01-08-2015
- Download of Call Letter for Online Preliminary Examination: 23-09-2015 onwards.
- Date of Online Preliminary Examination: 03-10-2015, 04-10-2015, 10-10-2015, 11-10-2015.
- Result of Online Preliminary Examination: October 2015.
- Download of Call letter for Online Main Examination: October 2015.
- Date of Online Main Examination: 31-10-2015.
- Download of Call letters for Interview: December 2015.
- Conduct of Interview: January 2016.
- Provisional Allotment: April 2016.
More Details: Candidates are strongly advised to read official recruitment notification for more details about IBPS PO Recruitment 2015 for Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees Posts regarding age limit, educational qualifications, last date, pay scale, how to apply and online application form.
Click here for IBPS CWE PO/MT-V Notification.
Click here to Apply Online.