KPSC Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 1401 Medical Officer, Specialist Posts: Are you looking for KPSC Vacancies? Karnataka public Service Commission (KPSC) has issued a notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer (MO), Specialist posts. Online applications are invited for filling up 1401 Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist, General Duty Medical Officer & Dental Health Officer. Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode from 22nd July to 9th August 2015. Further details about age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and online application form are given below…
KPSC Vacancy Details:
Organization Name: Karnataka public Service Commission (KPSC)
Total Number of Vacancies: 1401
Name of the Posts:
- Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in General Medicine: 243 posts
- Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in General Surgery: 98 posts
- Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in Obstetrics & Gynaecology: 141 posts
- Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in Anaesthesiology: 55 posts
- Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in Paediatrics: 144 posts
- Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in Ophthalmology: 82 posts
- Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in Orthopedics: 53 posts
- Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in ENT: 62 posts
- Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in Dermatology and Venereal Diseases (Skin): 62 posts
- Senior Medical Officer/ Specialists in Radiology: 40 posts
- Senior Medical Officer/ Specialists in Psychiatry: 03 posts
- General Duty Medical Officer: 331 posts
- Dental Health Officer: 87 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21 years to 42 years as per post. Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules. Read notification for more details.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess the qualification of MBBS Degree with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in relevant Specialty for Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist posts, MBBS Degree from an University established by Law in India for General Medical Officer post, BDS Degree from a University established by Law in India for Dental Officer post.
Application Fee: General/ OBC and other unreserved candidates are required to pay Rs. 300/- while SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ CAT-I category candidates will have to pay Rs. 25/- as application fee.
Application fee is to be paid through post office.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination and personal interview.
How to Apply: All those candidates who wish to apply for Medical Officer, Specialist posts in Karnataka public Service Commission (KPSC), they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application form on its official website at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in from 22nd July to 9th August 2015.
Online Application Form: Before start applying online, make sure candidates have valid E-mail ID and scanned copies of photo and signatures.
- Visit KPSC’s official website at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Read all the Instruction carefully & fill all the relevant details carefully.
- Now click on Apply Online.
- Fill all marked details and submit your application.
- After filling the application submit & and take the print out of application for the further use.
- Take print out of system generated application form.
Date for Advertisement: 22-07-2015
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 22-07-2015
Last Date for Applying Online: 10-08-2015
More Details: If you are looking for detailed information about KPSC Recruitment 2015 for Medical Officer, Specialist Posts regarding age limit, educational qualifications, last date, pay scale, how to apply, last date and application form, read official recruitment advertisement followed by the link given below.