Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2015 – Apply for 73 General Duty Medical Officers vacancies: Sikkim Public Service Commission has announced an employment notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer posts. Applications are invited for filling up 73 General Duty Medical Officers (Junior Grade) vacancies on temporary regular basis under Health Care, Human Service & Family Welfare Department, Government of Sikkim. Eligible and interested candidates may apply submit their application on or before 28th August 2015. Further details like age limit, eligibility, educational qualifications, how to apply, selection procedure and application form are given below…
Sikkim PSC Vacancy Details:
Organization Name: Sikkim Public Service Commission
Total Number of Vacancies: 73 Posts
Name of the Posts: General Duty Medical Officer (Junior Grade)
Category Wise Vacancy:
- Unreserved: 11 Posts
- Bhutia/ Lepcha: 08 Posts
- Bhutia/ Lepcha (Women): 05 Posts
- Bhutia/ Lepcha (Below Poverty Line): 02 Posts
- Other Backward Classes – Central List: 08 Posts
- Other Backward Classes – Central List (Women): 04 Posts
- Other Backward Classes – Central list (Below Poverty Line): 02 Posts
- Other Backward Classes – State List: 07 Posts
- Other Backward Classes – State List (Women): 05 Posts
- Other Backward Classes – State List (Below Poverty Line): 02 Posts
- Scheduled Tribe: 06 Posts
- Scheduled Tribe (Women): 03 Posts
- Scheduled Tribe (Below Poverty Line): 01 Post
- Scheduled Caste: 02 Posts
- Scheduled Caste (Women): 02 Posts
- Scheduled Caste (Below Poverty Line): 01 Post
- Primitive Tribe: 03 Posts
- Primitive Tribe (Women): 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21 years to 30 years as on 01-01-2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per the Govt. rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess the qualification of Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery from a recognized University.
Application Fee: Candidates will have to pay Rs. 150/- as application fee through original Bank Receipt of State Bank of Sikkim credited to ’0051-SPSC’.
Selection Process: Selected of suitable candidates will be made based on their performance in written examination and Interview.
Pay Scale: Read notification.
How to Apply: All those candidates who wish to apply for Medical Officers posts in Sikkim Public Service Commission, they are required send their application in the prescribed format along with Bank Receipt to following address before 28th August 2015.
Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission, Old Tourism Office, M.G.Marg, Gangtok
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 28-08-2015.
More Details: Candidates are required to read official recruitment notification for detailed information about Sikkim Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015 for Medical Officers posts regarding age limit, educational qualifications, last date, pay scale, how to apply and application form, follow the link given below.
Click here for Recruitment Advt.