MPPEB Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 148 Asst Seed Certification Officer, Accountant & Manager Vacancies: MP Recruitment announced. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has issued a recruitment notification for Assistant Seed Certification Officer posts. Online applications are invited for conducting Combined Post Graduate Level Exam for filling up 148 Assistant Seed Certification Officer, Office Superintendent cum Accountant, Assistant General Manager/ District Manager, Assistant Statistical Officer, Assistant Chemist and other vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode from 26th January to 24th February 2016. Further details like age limit, educational qualification, examination fee, how to apply, selection process and online application form are mentioned below…
MPPEB Vacancy Details:
Organization Name: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)
Name of Exam: Combined Post Graduate Level Exam 2016
Total Number of Vacancies: 148 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Statistical Officer: 15 posts
- Librarian: 01 post
- Medical Social Worker: 02 posts
- Assistant Chemist: 09 posts
- Manager (Environment): 01 post
- Senior Advisor/ Guide: 06 posts
- Supervisor: 01 post
- Assistant Seed Certification Officer: 56 posts
- Seeds Disease Specialist: 01 post
- Senior Research Assistant: 03 posts
- Office Superintendent cum Accountant: 20 posts
- Assistant General Manager/ District Manager: 20 posts
- Deputy General Manager/ Regional Manager: 03 posts
- Medical Social Worker (PMR): 01 post
- Cataloguer: 01 post
- Sarter: 02 posts
- Library Assistant: 01 post
- Microphotographist: 01 posts
- Translator: 04 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 40 years as on 01-01-2016. Age relaxation is applicable as per the Govt. rules. Refer to notification page for post wise age limitations.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess the qualification of Post Graduate Degree or equivalent in relevant subject from recognized university. Read notification for more details.
Application Fee: General and other unreserved candidates are required to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee while SC/ ST and other reserved category candidates will have to pay only Rs. 250/- as application fee. In addition to application fee, candidates will have to pay Rs. 70/- more as Portal Charges through MP Online (Kiosk)/ Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card.
Selection Process: Selections of candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in written examination.
Online Application Form: All those candidates who wish to apply for MPPEB Recruitment for Asst Seed Certification Officer, Accountant & Manager posts posts through Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board, they are required to apply through online mode on MPPEB’s official website at www.mponline.gov.in from 26th January to 24th February 2016.
How to Apply Online: Make sure candidates have a valid Email address, scanned photo, thumb impression and signature.
- Visit official website at www.mponline.gov.in.
- Navigate to Citizens Services>> Application>> Under Vyapam link >> instructions/ examination.
- Now click on ‘Continue’ to Apply Online.
- Fill online application with all marked details and submit your application.
- Make payment as mentioned above.
- Now take print out of application form and keep it for future reference.
Date of Notification Publication: 24-01-2016
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 26-0-2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 24-02-2016
Starting Date for Making Corrections in Submitted Application Form: 26-01-2016
Closing Date for Making Corrections in Submitted Application Form: 29-02-2016
Date of Written Exam: 20-03-2016 (Sunday)
More Details: Candidates are strongly advised to read official recruitment notification for detailed information about MPPEB Recruitment for Asst Seed Certification Officer, Accountant and Manager post, regarding age limit, educational qualifications, last date, pay scale, how to apply and online application form.
Click here for Recruitment Advt.
Click here to Apply Online.