SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for Stenographer Grade C & D: The much awaited SSC Steno recruitment is here with the official SSC Stenographer notification announcement. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the posts Stenographer Grade C & D vacancies. They have invited online application for Steno Grade C and D vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates may apply for SSC Steno Recruitment through Online or Offline mode from 8th August to 7th September 2015. Further details like age limit, educational Qualification, Selection Process, Skill Test, How to apply, Last date and online application form are mentioned below…
SSC Stenographer Vacancy Details:
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Total Number of Vacancies: 1200 plus Posts
Name of the Post:
- Stenographer Grade C: 50 Posts (UR-28, SC-05, ST-08, OBC-09)
- Stenographer Grade D: 1014 Posts (UR-642, SC-113, ST-61, OBC198)
- Vacancies of Stenographer Grade-C are in Ministries/Departments of Central Government, located mostly in Delhi.
- Vacancies of Stenographer Grade-D are for Ministries/Departments of Central Government including Attached/Subordinate offices located in States and Union Territories all over the country.
Reservation: Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/ExS/PH/ etc. categories is available as per extant Govt. Orders.
Age Limit: Candidate age should be between 18 years to 27 years as on 01-08-2015. In other words candidates born not before 02-08-1988 and not later than 01-08-1997. Age relaxation will be applicable as per govt. rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess the qualification of Intermediate/ class 12th or its equivalent from any recognized college or board.
Also Check: SSC Stenographer Syllabus.
Also Check: SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern.
Application Fee: General/OBC and other unreserved category candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee while SC/ST/PWD and reserved category candidates are exempted from application fee.
Fee can be paid online if candidate apply through online mode else candidates need to pay via crossed Indian postal order.
Selection Process: Selection of suitable candidates will be done for Steno grade C and Grade D posts in SSC on the basis of their performance in written examination and skill test consisting of Stenography test and typing test.
How to Apply: All those candidates who wish to apply for SSC Stenographer Grade C and Grade D posts, they need to fill online application form if they submit their application Online. Follow the instruction below on how to fill online application form.
Candidates need to apply online for SSC Steno Grade C and Post from SSC official website at ssconline.nic.in.
Candidates can also submit their application offline by post. Read official notification mention at the end of the post for address details.
Online Application Form: Before start filling online application make sure you have a valid email ID, Scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Log on to SSC official website at ssconline.nic.in.
- Now click on “Part I of Registration”
- Now Fill the application form and click on submit button.
- Now make payment (see instruction above).
- Now revisit the website and click on “Part II of Registration”
- Upload photograph and signature and complete your application form.
- Submit your application.
- Take print out of the same for further use.
Stating Date for Online Registration: 08-08-2015
Last Date for Offline Registration: 07-09-2015
Last Date for Offline Registration (Remote Areas): 15-09-2015
Date of Written Examination: 27-12-2015
More Details: If you want more information about SSC Stenographer Grade C & D posts, such as syllabus, skill test, official notification/ advertisement, application form and more, read official notification followed by the link given below.
Click here for SSC Steno official notification.Click here to Apply Online.