IBPS Specialist Officers Eligibility Criteria 2015 – IBPS SO SPL-V Eligibility Details: Looking for Eligibility Details for IBPS Specialist Officers 2016? The IBPS specialist officers common written examination 2016 has been announced. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts another Common Written Examination (CWE) for the recruitment of Specialist Officers in various cadres like IT, Agriculture, Legal, Marketing, HR and Rajbhasha Adhikari in various public sector banks. Here in the post below at w3i.in, we have provided the complete Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Specialist Officers Common Written examination.
IBPS SO Eligibility Criteria:
Nationality / Citizenship:
- A candidate must be either -
- A Citizen of India or
- A subject of Nepal or
- A subject of Bhutan or
- A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or,
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
It is provided that, a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- For Scale I Officer Posts: Candidates age should be between 20 years to 30 years, in other words Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.11.1985 and not later than 01.11.1995 (both dates inclusive).
Age relaxation will be considered as per the Govt. rules. Check out the age limitations details for each posts given below.
I.T. Officer (Scale I)
Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
Law Officer (Scale-I)
Technical Officer (Scale I)
HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
Marketing Officer (Scale I)
I.T. Officer (Scale-II)
Law Officer (Scale II)
Relaxation of Upper Age Limit for IBPS Specialist Officers:
Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe
Other Backward Classes
Persons With Disability
Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including EmergencyCommissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment
Persons ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89
Persons affected by 1984 riots
- For I.T. Officer (Scale I & II): Candidates must possess 4 year Engineering Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR Post Graduate Engineering Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Candidates should be Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
- For Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I): Candidates must possess 4 year Degree (Graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Agri. Engineering/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry.
- For Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I): Candidates must be Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
- For Law Officer (Scale I & II): Candidates should possess Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
- For HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale I): Candidates should be Graduate and Full time Post Graduate degree or Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR/Social Work / Labour Law.
- For Chartered Accountant (Scale II): Candidates should have passed final examination for Chartered Accountants.
- For Manager Credit (Scale II)/ Finance Executive (Scale II): Candidates should be Graduate and CFA/ ICWA/ Full time MBA/ Full time PGDBM (Finance).
Click here for Apply Online for IBPS Specialist Officers SPL-V