Canara Bank Specialist Officers Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 74 Specialist Officer Positions: Looking for Canara Bank Jobs? Canara Bank has announced Recruitment for Specialist Officers posts. Online applications are invited through a recruitment notification for filling up Specialist cadre (JMGS I & MMGS-II) vacancies against Recruitment Project-3-/2015. Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode from 22nd December to 12nd January 2016. Further details like age limit, educational qualification, examination fee, how to apply, selection process and online application form are given below…
Canara Bank Specialist Officers Vacancy Details:
Organization Name: Canara Bank
Total number of vacancies: 74 posts
Name of post: Specialist Officers (JMGS I & MMGS-II)
- Technical Field Officer – Electrical: 14 Posts
- Technical Field Officer – Civil: 10 Posts
- Technical Field Officer – Mechanical: 06 Posts
- Network Administrator: 06 Posts
- System Administrator: 17 Posts
- Database Administrator: 19 Posts
- Economist: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 25 years to 30/35 years for Specialist officer posts. Age relaxation is applicable and it will be calculated as on 01-11-2015.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess the qualification of BE/ B Tech/ AMIE in Electrical Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Civil or Construction Technology & Management, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication Engineering or MCA with minimum of 60% or equivalent grade for Technical officer post, Graduation Degree in Economics with Econometrics/ Statistics as electives from a recognized University for Economist posts.
Application Fee: General/ OBC and other unreserved candidates are required to pay Rs. 600/- while SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates will have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee.
Application fee should be paid at either online banking or any of the Canara Bank Branches through challan form downloaded from the website or can pay the amount using NEFT from any other Bank.
Selection Process: Selections of candidates will be made on the basis of their marks obtained in written test, Group Discussion or Interview.
Online Application Form: All those candidates who wish to apply for Specialist Officers vacancies for Specialist Officer posts in Canara Bank, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application form on Canara Bank’s official website at www.canarabank.com from 22nd January to 12th January 2015. After filling online application, don’t forget to take print out of system generated application form and retain the same along with Registration Number & Password for future references.
How to Apply Online: Before filling online application, candidates must have valid email ID, scanned copies of photo and signature.
- Log on to its official website at www.canarabank.com.
- Navigate to Career => Recruitment => Recruitment Project-3/2015.
- Now click on the post you want to apply for.
- Down load the challan form and pay the money as mentioned above or pay through NEFT.
- Once done with application fee payment, visit the same website once again.
- Now click here to apply online.
- Fill application form with all mandatory details, payment details and upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- If everything is right, submit your application form.
- Candidates can modify on-line application and correct the details in online application.
- After submission of application, a system will generate a Registration number, note down the login ID and password.
- Take print out of application for further use.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 22-12-2015
Last Date for Online Registration: 12-01-2016
Starting Date for Payment of Application fee: 22-12-2015
Last Date for Payment of Application fee: 12-01-2016
More Details: Candidates are strongly advised to read official recruitment notification for detailed information about Canara Bank Recruitment for Specialist Officers vacancies of various posts with regard to age limit, educational qualifications, last date, pay scale, how to apply and online application form.
Click here for Recruitment Advertisement.
Click here to Apply Online.