Indian Army Technical Entry Course 2016 – Apply Online for 111 Posts of 47th SSC (Tech) Men & 18th SSC (Tech) Women Course: Indian Army Recruitment announced. Are you looking for Indian Army SSC Technical Officer Recruitment 2016? Indian Army, Officers Training Academy, Chennai has issued a recruitment notification for 47th Short Service Commission Technical (SSCT) Course 2015 for Men Candidates and 18th Short Service Commission Women Technical (SSCWT) Course 2015 for female candidates. Online applications are invited from unmarried/ married male and unmarried female candidates for filling up 111 SSC Officer posts. Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode from 9th December to 8th January 2016. Further details like age limit, educational qualification, Recruitment fee, how to apply, selection process and online application form are given below…
Indian Army SSC Technical Entry Course 2016 Details
Organization Name: Indian Army
Course Name: 47th Short Service Commission (Tech) Men and 18th Short Service Commission (Tech) Women Course (April 2015)
Total Number of Vacancies: 111 Posts
Name of the Posts:
I.) 47th SSC (Tech) Men: 100 Posts
- Civil: 25 Posts
- Mechanical: 15 Posts
- Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics: 15 Posts
- Automobile/ Work-shop Technology: 02 Posts
- Aeronautical/ Aviation/ Aerospace/ Ballistics/ Avionics: 02 Posts
- Computer Sc & Engg/ Computer Tech/ Info Tech/ M/Sc (Computer Sc): 10 Posts
- Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication: 15 Posts
- Electronics/ Opto Electronics/ Fibre Optics/ Micro Electronics & Microwave: 07 Posts
- Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation: 04 Posts
- Food Tech/ Bio Tech: 03 Posts
- Bio Medical Engg: 02 Posts
II.) 18th SSC (Tech) Women: 10 Posts
- Civil: 04 Posts
- Mechanical: 02 Posts
- Electrical: 02 Posts
- Telecommunication: 02 Posts
III.) Widows of Defence Personnel: 01 Post
- SSCW (Non Tech)-18: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age limitations should be age follows. Age relaxation is applicable for Widows of Defence Personnel with by 4 years.
For SSCT (Tech)-47 Men: Age should be between 20 years to 27 years. In other words candidates must born not earlier than 02-01-1986 and not later than 01-01-1996.
For SSCWT (Tech)-18 Women: Age should be between 19 years to 29 years. In other words candidates must born not earlier than 02-04-1986 and not later than 01-04-1997.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess the qualification of Engineer Degree/ Graduate Degree in Engineering or candidates studying in the final year of Engineer Degree will be considered as eligible to apply for Indian Army SSC Technical officer posts.
Application Fee: No application for is required for SSC Technical Officer course 2016. Candidates don’t need to any amount as application fee.
Selection Process: Selections of candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in Academic marks, Aptitude test, Medical examination and SSB Interview.
For Men: Candidates height should be 157.5 cms with correlated weight. Visual Standard – 6.6, mypia of not more than minus 3.5 including Astigmation.
For Women: Candidates height should be 152 cms with 42kg weight. Visual Standard – 6.6, mypia of not more than minus 3.5 including Astigmation.
Online Application Form: All those candidates who wish to apply for SSC Technical Officer posts in Indian Army through Indian Army SSC Technical Entry Course 2016, they are required to apply through online mode on Army’s official website at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 24th June to 23rd July 2016.
How to Apply Online: Before start applying online, make sure candidates have valid e-Mail ID, photographs.
- Click on ONLINE APPLICATION Link.
- To fill up ONLINE APPLICATION form, the Candidate has to first sign up for Registration.
- On Clicking Sing Up tab, Sign Up window appears and candidate is required to fill all the details.
- Every Candidate must select own unique User Name and Password (Not more than 10 characters)
- After filling all the tabs,Click Submit.
- Welcome window appears displaying User Name and Link for Online Application for SSCWT-14 Course.
- Click Online Application Form for SSCWT-14 Course and then a new window appears displaying the actual Online Application Form.
- Online Application Form comprises of four parts (a) Personal, (b) Communication, (c) SSB, (d) Academic.
- Fill in all the fields in respective parts of Online Application and Click Save.
- On clicking save Tab, next parts of the Online Application Form appear on the screen and repeat the same procedure to fill all four parts of Online Application Form.
- Thereafter First Click Save and then Click on Submit Tab.
- In case you want to check or edit any information filled in any part of the application Form, please don’t submit and Log out.
- Login again by clicking Online Application Link by using same User Name and Password used at the time of Registration.
- Online Application Form as filled in by you will appear on the screen and the same can be edited. After editing, click Save and then Submit. Once submitted the Application can’t be edited.
- Roll No will be auto generated and your Online Form in PDF Format with complete details as filled in by you will appear on your screen.
- Take printout of the PDF File and in case you want to take printout later then save the same in your PC.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 09-12-2015
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 08-01-2016
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 10-02-2016
More Details: Candidates are strongly advised to read official recruitment notification for detailed information about Indian Army SSC Technical Entry Course 2016 for District Educational Officer posts regarding age limit, educational qualifications, last date, pay scale, how to apply and online application form.
Click here for Recruitment Notification & Apply Online.