LIC AAO Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 700 Assistant Administrative Officer Posts: Are you looking for LIC AAO Vacancies? Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has issued LIC AAO notification for the recruitment of Asst Administrative Officer (AAO) posts. Online applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment to the post of Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist). Interested candidates may apply through online mode on or before 5th January 2016. Further details about age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and online application form are given below…
LIC AAO Recruitment Details:
Organization Name: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
Name of the Posts: Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) (Generalist)
Total Number of Vacancies: 700 Posts
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
- SC: 106 Posts
- ST: 53 Posts
- OBC: 192 Posts
- General (UR): 349 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 21 years (completed) as on 1st December, 2015. Maximum age shall not be more than 700 years (candidates must have been born not earlier than 02-12-1985 and not later than 01-12-1994 both days inclusive only are eligible). Age relaxation is applicable as per the Govt. rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess the qualification of Bachelor/Master’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/ Institution.
Application Fee: General/ OBC and other unreserved candidates are required to pay Rs. 600/- while SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ category candidates will have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee.
Application fee is to be paid through online mode using Debit Card/ Credit Card or Internet Banking.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination and personal interview that will be followed by Medical Examination.
How to Apply: All those candidates who wish to apply for Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) posts in Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC), they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application form on its official website at www.licindia.in from 15th December to 6th January 2016.
Online Application Form: Before start applying online, make sure candidates have valid E-mail ID and scanned copies of photo and signatures.
- Visit LIC’s official website at www.licindia.in.
- Navigate to Career Section.
- Now click on “Recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer 2016”.
- Now click on Apply Online.
- Read all the Instruction carefully & fill all the relevant details carefully.
- Fill all marked details and submit your application.
- Make payment as per method mentioned above.
- After filling the application submit & and take the print out of application for the further use.
- Take print out of system generated application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 15-12-2015
- Starting Date for Submission of Application fee: 15-12-2015
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application form: 05-01-2016
- Last Date for Payment of Online Application fee: 05-01-2016
- Download of Call Letter for Examination: Last Week of February, 2016.
- Date of Online Examination: 05, 06, 13-03-2016.
More Details: If you are looking for detailed information about LIC AAO Recruitment 2016 for Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Posts regarding age limit, educational qualifications, last date, pay scale, how to apply, last date and application form, kindly read official recruitment advertisement followed by the link mentioned below.
Click here for LIC AAO 2016 Notification.Click here to Apply Online.