TSPSC Group 2 Notification 2016 – Apply Online for 439 Tax Officer, Excise Inspector Vacancies: TSPSC group 2 Recruitment announced for various Telangana Govt Jobs. Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has announced an employment notification for Group 2 (Civil Services Examination). Online applications are invited for filling up 439 Municipal Commissioner, Assistant Commercial Tax Officer, Sub-Registrar, Extension Officer, Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector vacancies of Group-II Services in Telangana. Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode on or before 9th February 2016. Further details like age limit, educational qualification, examination fee, how to apply, selection process and online application form are given below…
TSPSC Group 2 Vacancy Details:
Organization Name: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
Name of the Examination: Group 2 (Services Examination)
Total number of vacancies: 439 posts
Name of post:
- Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector (Excise Sub-Service): 220 Posts
- Assistant Commercial Tax Officer (Commercial Tax Sub-Service): 110 Posts
- Extension Officer (Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Sub Service): 67 Posts
- Sub-Registrar Gr-II (Registration Sub-Service): 23 Posts
- Municipal Commissioner Gr-III (Municipal Administration Sub Service): 19 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 44 years for Commercial Officer and Extension Officer while 20 years to 44 years for Registrar posts. Age relaxation is applicable and it will considered as on 01-07-2016.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess the qualification of Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act, a State Act or an Institution recognized by the U.G.C. or an equivalent qualification.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/- as Application cost through online by SBI ePay.
Examination Fee: Candidates are required to pay Rs. 120/- as Application cost through online by SBI ePay. SC/ ST and other reserved candidates are exempted from paying examination fee.
Selection Process: Selections of candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in written exam and Interview.
Online Application Form: All those candidates who wish to apply for TSPSC Group 2 recruitment through Civil Services Examination in Telangana State Public Service Commission, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application form on TSPSC’s official website at www.tnps.gov.in on or before 9th February 2016. After submission of online application, candidates must take print out of application for further use.
How to Apply Online: Before filling online application make sure candidates have valid email ID, scanned copies of photo and signature.
- Log on to its official website at www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Click on “Apply Online” link under the post they want to apply for.
- Fill application form with all mandatory details, payment details and upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Now make payment either Online or Offline as mentioned above.
- If everything is right, submit your application form.
- After submission of application, a system will generate a Registration number, note down the login ID and password.
- Take print out of application for future references.
Date of Notification Issued: 31-12-2015
Starting Date for Online Registration: 31-12-2015
Last Date for Online Registration: 09-02-2016
Downloading of Hall Ticket: 7 days before exam.
Date of written examination: 24-04-2016 and 25-04-2016
More Details: Candidates are strongly advised to read official recruitment notification for detailed information about TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment Notification for Tax Officer & Excise Sub Inspector posts with regard to age limit, educational qualifications, last date, pay scale, how to apply and online application form.
Click here for Recruitment Advertisement.
Click here to Apply Online