UPSC Recruitment Advertisement No. 18/2015 – Apply Online for Various vacancies: UPSC Advt No 18/2015 has been announced officially. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has posted yet another employment notification for the recruitment of Professor, Officer, Director and Engineer posts. Online applications are invited for filling up 38 Livestock Officers, Curators, Veterinary Officers, Research officer and other vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode on or before 31st December 2015. Further details like age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, selection process and online application form are given below…
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Advertisement Number: Recruitment Advertisement No. 18/2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 38 Posts
Name of Posts:
- Manager (Quality Control) in Delhi Milk Scheme, Ministry of Agriculture, Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries: 01 Posts
- Livestock Officers, Ministry of Agriculture, Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries: 08 Posts
- Research Officer (Medicinal Plants/ Agronomy) in National Medicinal Plants Board (NMPB), Ministry of AYUSH: 01 Posts
- Curators in National Gallery of Modern Art, New Delhi, Ministry of Culture, Department of Culture: 04 Posts
- Deputy Curators in National Gallery of Modern Art, New Delhi, Ministry of Culture, Department of Culture: 04 Posts
- Assistant Library & Information Officers in National Gallery of Modern Art, New Delhi, Ministry of Culture, Department of Culture: 02 Posts
- Senior Scientific Officer Grade- II (Metallurgy) in Directorate General of Aeronautical Quality Assurance, Ministry of Defence, Department of Defence Production: 01 Post
- Research Officer (Social Studies) in Office of Registrar General, India, Ministry of Home Affairs Defence: 01 Post
- Assistant Legislative Counsel (Hindi Branch) in Official Languages Wing, Ministry of Law and Justice, Legislative Department: 01 Post
- Gynaecologist in Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi, Health & Family Welfare Department: 01 Post
- Senior Veterinary Officers, Andaman and Nicobar Administration, Department of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Services: 14 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 40 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the Govt. rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess the qualification of Degree from a recognized University or equivalent for in equivalent stream as per the post.
Application Fee: General, OBC and other unreserved category candidates need to pay Rs. 25/- while SC/ST and other reserved category candidates are exempted from paying application fee.
Application fee should be deposited in any branch of SBI by cash or using net banking. Fee also can be paid by Visa/Debit/Credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in interview.
Pay Scale: 15,600- 39,100 (PB-3) + 5,400 (Grade Pay).
Online application form: All those candidates who wish to apply for Livestock Officers, Curators, Veterinary Officers, Research Officer and other posts through Union Public Service Commission, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application form at UPSC’s official website at upsconline.nic.in on or before 31st December 2015. Here is how to apply Online for UPSC Recruitment.
How to Apply Online:
- Visit Official website at www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Find ‘Online Recruitment Application’ for (ORA)’ and click on it.
- Select the post you to apply for.
- Fill all marked details and click on Apply Online.
- Now take print out of application for future reference.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 10-12-2015
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 31-12-2015
Last Date for Print out of Application form: 01-01-2016
More Details: Candidates are strongly advised to read official recruitment advertisement for more details about for UPSC Recruitment Advertisement No. 18/2015 for Livestock Officers, Curators, Veterinary Officers and Research Officer and other post regarding age limit, educational qualifications, last date, pay scale, how to apply and online application form.
Click here for Recruitment advertisement.
Click here to Apply Online.