1 Crore Candidates Applied for RRB NTPC Graduate Exam 2016 – As many as 91,20,491 candidates are expected to appear for Railway Non Technical examination 2016. How many candidates applied for Railway NTPC Recruitment against CEN 03/2015? This is the question candidates are worrying for about Railway online examination these days. We have come up with little research on total number of candidates applied for each Railway Board and brought you reader the total number of candidates applied for RRB NTPC Exam 2016.
An unanticipated response of 91 Lakh 22 thousand 4 hundred 91 applicants for the 18252 RRB NTPC posts in Indian Railway (Various Zones).
RRB NTPC Admit card to be release soon as exam will be starting from 28 March. One exam for All Railway Board (RRBs) is to be held this time. As per Railway NTPC Online Registration, 1 Crore candidates are expected to appear for RRB NTPC Online exam this year.
Indian Railway, Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) introduced an all India online exam for the recruitment of Non Technical Popular Category (NTPC) Graduate post such as Asst Station Master (ASM), Goods Guard, Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Senior Clerk, Enquiry-Reservation Clerk (ECRC), Assistant Accountant and other post. The RRB NTPC Online exam is to be held between March & May 2016.
Total Candidates Applied for RRB NTPC 2016
- RRB Ahmedabad: 485139
- RRB Ajmer: 763465 Candidates
- RRB Allahabad: 1484463 Candidates
- RRB Bangalore: 371467 Candidates
- RRB Bhopal: 575013 Candidates
- RRB Bhubaneswar: 321846 Candidates
- RRB Bilaspur: 192641 Candidates
- RRB Chandigarh: 219480 Candidates
- RRB Chennai: 497467 Candidates
- RRB Gorakhpur: 198437 Candidates
- RRB Guwahati: 205134 Candidates
- RRB Jammu-Srinagar: 87342 Candidates
- RRB Kolkata: 915648 Candidates
- RRB Malda: 70000 Candidates
- RRB Mumbai: 1336794 Candidates
- RRB Muzaffarpur: 112350 Candidates
- RRB Patna: 206000 Candidates
- RRB Ranchi: 165000 Candidates
- RRB Secunderabad: 1297605 Candidates
- RRB Siliguri: 107613 Candidates
- RRB Thiruvananthapuram: 303659 Candidates
Note: We have put the numbers in round figures. The actual numbers may be little different but that doesn't matter. We have just tried to figure out the nearest value.
Total 91,20,491 candidates will be appeared for RRB NTPC Exam 2016.
As this time Indian Railway is going to conduct RRB NTPC exam online so that the exam can be conducted in exam in fair manner without incidences of cheating, impersonation, infrastructure problem, shortage of test papers etc.