BPSC Civil Judge Vacancy Details:
Last Date for Receipt of Application form: 02-03-2016
Who are Eligible?
Also Check: BPSC Main Exam Online Application.
Selection Process & Pay Scale:Mode of Selection: Eligible candidates will be selected for Civil Judge posts on the basis of their performance in Preliminary and Main written exam followed by Interview.
Registration & Fees:
Application Fee: General/ OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 650/- as application fee (Non Refundable) while SC/ ST category candidates of Bihar will have to pay Rs. 200/- as application fee.
Application fee should be paid through Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit card/ Challan through State Bank of India.
Online Application & Postal Address:
- Log on to Online Application [From 22-01-2016 Onwards].
- Navigate to Apply Online link.
- Click on “29th Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Examination”.
- Now click on B.P.S.C. Online application link.
- Now click on Online Registration.
- Read the instructions and click on Apply Online link.
- Fill application form by filling all marked details.
- Make payment as mentioned above.
- Now upload recent photograph and signature.
- Now submit your application form.
- Take print out of system generated application.
- Class 10 Certificate & Class 12 Certificate.
- Graduation Mark sheet & Certificate.
- Law Degree Mark Sheet & Certificate.
- Bar Council of India Certificate.
- Bank E Receipt Copy of BPSC.
- Computer generated application form.
- Any Other Document
Joint Secretary Cum Examination Controller, Bihar Public Service Commission, 15 Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, (Bailey Road), Patna Pin Code: 800001