DFCCIL Recruitment 2016 – Apply online for 282 MTS, Junior Engineer, Assistant Manager & other Vacancies: Are you searching for DFCCIL Jobs? The Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Jr Engineer, MTS posts. Online applications are invited from male and female Indian citizens for filling up 282 Multi Tasking Staff (MTS Grade-IV), Assistant Manager, Junior Executive and other vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode from 30th January to 19th February 2016. More details like age limit, educational qualification, Application fee, how to apply, selection process and online application form are given below…
DFCCIL Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Ltd (DFCCIL)
Total Number of Vacancies: 282 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Manager (Signal & Telecommunication): 04 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Electrical): 05 Posts
- Assistant Manager (HR): 02 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Optg.): 01 Post
- Executive (Civil): 67 Posts
- Executive (Electrical): 18 Posts
- Executive (Signal and Telecommunication): 26 Posts
- Executive (Station Master & Controller) : 14 Posts
- Junior Executive (Grade III)/ Civil (Artisan): 18 Posts
- Junior Executive (Grade III)/ Electrical: 10 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff (Grade -IV) (Civil)/ Track man: 18 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff (Grade-IV) (Operating): 87 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff (Grade -IV) (Electrical): 07 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff (Grade -IV) (S&T): 05 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 33 years for MTS posts and 18 years to 30 years for remaining posts. Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess the relevant academic qualification Degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Microprocessor/ Civil/ TV Engineering etc for above posts. Refer to the notification for post wise qualification.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay following as application fee; Rs.1000/- for Assistant Manager, Rs.900/- for Executive, Rs.700/- for Junior Executive, Rs.500/- for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts.
Application fee should be paid in the form of Challan at any branch of the State Bank of India.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination and interview.
Online Application Form: All those candidates who wish to apply for MTS, Junior Executive, Asst Manager and other posts in Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Ltd (DFCCIL), they are required to apply through online mode on its official website at www.dfccil.gov.in from 30 January to 19 February 2016.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 30-01-2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 19-02-2016
More Details: Candidates are strongly advised to read official recruitment notification for detailed information about DFCCIL Recruitment 2016 for MTS, Junior Engineer/ Executive, Asst Manager & Other posts regarding age limit, educational qualifications, last date, pay scale, how to apply and online application form.
Click here for Recruitment Notification.
Click here to Apply Online.