Important Current Affairs – December Questions PDF Download: Are you searching for December Current Affairs Questions & Answers? Here we have come up with Current Affairs for the month of December and its e-Book as well. We have provided all current happenings, events, incidents happened in last month. W3i.iN has brought you candidates all the GK Question & Answers of General Awareness. Have a look at Important Current Affairs of December 2015.
This monthly December current affairs is made of all Important Defense/ Security related questions, International Relations/ Diplomacy related questions, Economy related questions, Persons in News(PIN), Books-authors, Sports-Awards 2015 related questions. These Current affairs question are based on The Hindu. Candidates must download this December month current affairs PDF for upcoming Banking, SSC, Railway and other exams.
December Current Affairs:
1. RBI left the repo unchanged at 6.75% as widely expected, following the 50-basis-point cut in September, making no alterations in the reserve or cash requirements. The RBI has revised its forecast for inflation to 5% by March 2017. However, it retained the 7.4% GDP forecast.
· Bank Rate – 7.75 % (Unchanged)
· Cash Reserve Ratio – 4 % (Unchanged)
· Statutory Liquidity Ratio – 21.5 % (Unchanged)
· Repo Rate – 6.75 % (Unchanged)
· Reverse Repo Rate – 5.75 % (Unchanged)
· Marginal Standing Rate – 7.75 % (Unchanged)
2. Former Defence Secretary Radha Krishna Mathur was appointed as Chief Information Commissioner of India.
3. Senior revenue service officer Arun Kumar Jain was appointed Chairman of Central Board of Direct Taxes.
4. Ministry of External Affairs appointed Mumbai Police Commissioner Ahmad Javed as the Ambassador to Saudi Arabia.
5. Mauricio Macri Blanco was sworn in as the President of Argentina.
6. Justice Tirath Singh Thakur was sworn in as 43rd Chief Justice of India (CJI) by President Pranab Mukherjee at Rashtrapati Bhavan, New Delhi. Thakur succeeded incumbent Justice H L Dattu.
7. Miss Spain Mireia Lalaguna Royo was crowned Miss World 2015 at the Beauty of Crown Theater in Sanya, China.
8. Dilip Kumar was conferred with the Padma Vibhushan, the second-highest civilian honour
9. Rajya Sabha passed the Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe (Prevention of Atrocities) Amendment Bill, 2015.
10. Afghanistan will become the 163rd WTO member.
11. The IMF approved nearly $500 million in its latest tranche of financial assistance to Pakistan.
12. India and Japan exchanged notes for Japan’s Official Development Loan Assistance (ODA) worth Rs 5,536 crore for Chennai and Ahmedabad metro rail projects.
13. Prime Minister Narendra Modi undertook an aerial survey of the affected regions in Chennai and announced an additional Rs. 1,000-crore relief package.
14. The Arvind Kejriwal led Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) government has raised Delhi MLA’s salaries by a whopping 400%.
15. 2nd World Internet Conference was concluded at Wuzen in China.
Looking for more questions? Download the PDF version for as many as 150+ current affairs questions.
Download:- December Current Affairs.