Railway Practice Test (Quiz 2) – GK Questions and Answers for RRB NTPC Exam 2016: Once again we have come up with Railway Online Test series for upcoming Railway NTPC Exam 2016. Just another set of important General Awareness (GA) questions for Railway exams. As we know Railway online exam for Non Technical Graduate post is to be held very soon. Candidates applied for Railway Non Technical exam must go through this Railway Practice Test. Have a look at these 20 questions for upcoming RRB Examination.
Railway Practice Test: GK Questions & Answers
1. With which aspect of Commerce are ‘bull’ and ‘hear’ associated?
B. Foreign Trade
C. Stock Market
D. Internal Trade
2. The Tenth Five-Year Plan pertains to which period?
A. 2000-01 to 2004-05
B. 2001-02 to 2005-06
C. 2002-03 to 2006-07
D. 2003-04 to 2007-08
3. Debt service ratio implies ratio between:
A. export and total payout on debt
B. import and total debt
C. domestic saving and• import
D. domestic saving and total debt
4. Who said, where wealth accumulates, men decay”?
A. Abraham Lincoln
C. Karl Marx
5. Gresham’s law in economic relates to:
A. distribution of goods and services
B. circulation of currency
C. supply and demand
D. consumption and supply
6. Which of the following statements regarding the Constituent Assembly is true?
1. It is not based on Adult Franchise
2. It resulted from direct elections
3. it was a multiparty body
4. it worked through several committees
(a) l and 2
(b) 2 and 3
(c) 1 and 4
(d) l, 2, 3 and 4
7. Which of the following bills cannot be introduced first in the Rajya Sabha?
A. Money Bills
B. Bills pertaining, to the powers of the Supreme court of State Judiciary
C. Bills proclaiming the state of emergency arising out of war or external aggression
D. Bills bringing a State under emergency rules
8. How long can a person continue to be a Minister without being a member of either Houses of the Parliament?
A. 3 months
B. 6 months
C. l year
D. No time limit
9. Centigrade and Fahrenheit scales give the same reading at:
10. Match the scientists with their inventions:
(a) C. Marconi 1. Gramophone
(b) J.L. Baird 2. Radio
(c) Alexander Graham Bell 3. Television
(d) Thomas Alva Edison 4. Telephone
A. a-l, b-2, c-3, d-4
B. a-4, b-3, c-2, d-1
C. a-2, b-1, c-4, d-3
D. a-2, b-3, c-4, d-l
11. In the process of galvanization, an iron sheet is coated with:
12. Rate of evaporation does not depend upon:
A. temperature of the liquid
B. surface area of the liquid
C. mass of the liquid
D. air pressure
13. Which of the following process produce Hydrogen gas?
A. Electrolysis of water
B. Passing of steam over red hot iron
C. Reaction of zinc with hydrochloric acid
D. All of these
14. Match the following with their chemical formulae
(a) Common Salt 1. Na2 SiO3
(b) Alum 2. NaCl
(c) Gypsum 3. K2SO4. Al2 (SO4)3 24H2O
(d) Quartz 4. CaSO4. 2H2O
A. a-2, b-3, c-4, d-l
B. a-1, b-3, c-4, d-2
C. a-2, b-4, c-1, d-3
D. a-2, b-1, c-3, d-4
15. Which of the following is an element?
16. Which of the following is true regarding a catalyst?
E. It increases the rate of reaction
F. It increases the activation energy
G. It reduces the activation energy
H. It is consumed in the reaction
1. 1 and 2
2. 1 and3
3. 2 and 4
4. 3 and 5
17. The hydraulic automobiles application of:
A. Archimedes’ Principle
B. Pascal’s law
C. Bernoulli’s theorem
D. Faraday’s law
18. Match the following countries with their capitals:
A. Nigeria 1. Luanda
B. Qatar 2. Abuja
C. Zambia 3. Lusaka
D. Angola 4. Doha
A. a-2, b-4, c-3, d-l
B. a-4, b-3, c-2, d-l
C. a-1, b-2, c-3, d-4
D. a-4, b-2, c-3, d-l
19. Which of the following planets orbits around the sun in backward direction from east to west?
20. More than two third of world’s tin comes from which country?
Also Check: Railway GK Questions.