Bank of India Specialist Officers Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 77 (SO) in IT, CA Positions: Looking for Bank of India SO Jobs? Bank of India has announced Recruitment for Specialist Officers (SO) posts. Online applications are invited through a recruitment notification for filling up 77 Scale II Officers of Chartered Accountant, Risk Analyst, Law Officer, Information Technology, Technical Officers vacancies.
Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode from 23rd February to 8th March 2016. Further details like age limit, educational qualification, examination fee, how to apply, selection process and online application form are given below…
Bank of India Specialist Officers Vacancy Details:
Organization Name: Bank of India
Total number of vacancies: 77 posts
Name of post: Specialist Officers
- Chartered Accountant: 20 Posts
- Risk Analyst: 04 Posts
- Law Officer: 05 Posts
- Information Technology: 42 Posts
- Technical Officer (Premises): 02 Posts
- Technical Officer (Appraisal): 04 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21 years to 35 years for CA posts and 25 years to 35 years for other Specialist officer posts. Age relaxation is applicable and it will be calculated as on 01-01-2016.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess the qualification of Graduate Degree in Engineering in Computer Science/ Electronics and Tele Communication with 60% marks for IT Officers posts, must have passed final examination of Chartered Accountants for CA posts. Refer to notification page for more details.
Application Fee: General/ OBC and other unreserved candidates are required to pay Rs. 600/- while SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates will have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee.
Application fee should be paid through Internet Banking mode i.e. Online mode, Debit/ Credit card.
Selection Process: Selections of candidates will be made on the basis of their marks obtained in written test, Group Discussion or Interview.
Online Application Form: All those candidates who wish to apply for Specialist Officers vacancies for Specialist Officer posts in Bank of India, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application form on Bank of India’s official website at www.bankofindia.co.in from 23rd February to 8th March 2016.
How to Apply Online: Before filling online application, candidates must have valid email ID, scanned copies of photo and signature.
- Log on to its official website at www.canarabank.com.
- Navigate to Career => Recruitment..
- Now click here to apply online.
- Fill application form with all mandatory details, payment details and upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- If everything is right, submit your application form.
- Candidates can modify on-line application and correct the details in online application.
- After submission of application, a system will generate a Registration number, note down the login ID and password.
- Take print out of application for further use.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 23-02-2016
Last Date for Online Registration: 08-03-2016
More Details: Candidates are strongly advised to read official recruitment notification for detailed information about Bank of India Recruitment for Specialist Officers (SO) vacancies of various posts with regard to age limit, educational qualifications, last date, pay scale, how to apply and online application form.
Click here for Recruitment Advertisement.
Click here to Apply Online.