Bihar Civil Court Typist Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 936 Deposition Typist Vacancies: Bihar Civil Court has issued an employment notification for the recruitment of Typist-Clerk posts in District Courts. Online applications are invited for filling up 936 Deposition Writer-cum-Typist-cum-Clerk vacancies in the Subordinate courts of Bihar against notice no. 03/2016.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply only through Online mode for Bihar Civil Court Typist recruitment from 9th January to 1st March 2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, online application form and how to apply Online is mentioned below…
Bihar Civil Court Vacancy Details:
Organisation Name: Bihar Civil Courts (District Courts)
Employment Notice No. 03/2016
Total Number of Vacancies: 936 Posts.
Name of Posts: Deposition Writer-cum-Typist-cum-Clerk
Community Wise Vacancy:
- Un-reserved: 468 Posts
- Backward Class: 112 Posts
- Extremely Backward Class: 169 Posts
- Schedule Caste: 150 Posts
- Schedule Tribe: 9 Posts
- Female of Backward Class / Extremely Backward Class / Schedule Caste / Schedule Tribe: 28 Posts
A candidate must be a Citizen of India, Medically fit and of good character and antecedent.
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit should be between following mentioned years as on 01-01-2016. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules of the Government of Bihar.
- Un-reserved (Male): 18 Years to 37 Years.
- Un-reserved (Female): 18 Years to 40 Years.
- BC/ EBC (Male & Female): 18 Years to 40 Years.
- SC/ ST (Male & Female): 18 Years to 42 Years.
- There, shall be relaxation of 10 years in the upper age limit for the physically handicapped candidates.
Educational Qualification: The candidate must be graduate i.e. B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. or equivalent degree from recognized University. The candidate must have knowledge of Hindi or English Typing. The minimum speed should be 30 words per minute in Hindi and 40 words per minute in English on Computer. Computer proficiency shall be necessary qualification. A certificate in Hindi or English Typing issued by an institute recognized by Central/State Government is essential. Candidate who have been knowledge of both English and Hindi typing will be given weightage.
Application Fee: Exam fee of Rs.500/- only candidates shall pay. However, the candidates belonging to SC & ST category as well as physically disabled shall pay Rs.250/- as application fee.
Application/ Examination fee should be paid only through Bank Challan in SBI, Patna Account No. 35411934162 of Convenor, Co-ordination Committee.
Mode of Selection: Eligible candidates will be selected for Deposition Typists posts on the basis of their performance in written exam, Typing test and Interview.
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200 in pay band-1 with Grade Pay of Rs.2400.
How to Apply: All those Eligible candidates who wish to apply for Bihar Civil Court Recruitment for Deposition Writer-cum-Typist-cum-Clerk posts in Bihar Civil/ District/ Subordinates courts, they are required to apply only through online mode on its official website at www.ecourts.gov.in from 9 February to 1 March 2016. After which the link shall be disabled.
Online Application Form: Before start filling online application, make sure you have a valid email id, contact no. and scanned copy of photograph & signature.
- Visit Bihar Civil Court website at http://ecourts.gov.in.
- Navigate to Recruitment Section.
- Now click on “Class III posts in the Subordinates Courts of Bihar” link.
- Select the post you want to apply for i.e. Clerk, Stenographer and Typist posts.
- Fill all marked details in the online application.
- Submit the online application.
- Make payment through Bank Challan at SBI.
- Visit the same website again.
- Now upload Photograph and Signature.
- Click on submit button to submit application form.
- Take print out of system generated application form.
Date of Notification: 07-02-2016
Starting date for Online Registration: 09-02-2016
Last date for Online Registration: 01-03-2016
Last Date for Payment of Application fee: 03-03-2016
Reservation Note: Reservation for different categories of candidates shall be applicable as per rules of the Government of Bihar. If the applicant doesn’t claim for reservation in the proper place of application form he / she will be not given benefit of reservation. Benefit of reservation will be given to only those candidates who are permanent resident of Bihar. Candidates who are not permanent resident of Bihar will be not given reservation. At the time of interview certificate of permanent domicile of Bihar is to be furnished by the candidate.
Notification: If you are looking for more information about Bihar Civil Court Deposition Typists recruitment regarding Age limitations, Academic Qualification, Recruitment process, Pay Scale and other details read official notification followed by the link given below.
Click here for Official notification.
Click here to Apply Online.