BSSC Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for Bihar Graduate Level (Mains) Exam 2016: BSSC Graduate Level Mains Online Application 2016. BSSC Graduate Level Mains exam is going to be held on 27th March 2016. Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) has posted a notification for conducting Bihar Graduate Level Mains Examination 2016 after declaration of BSSC Results.
They have once again invited online applications for filling up 3616 various vacancies. Bihar BSSC PT (Preliminary) Exam qualified candidates are only eligible to apply through online mode from 16th February to 10th March 2016. Further details like age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, selection process and online application form are given below…
BSSC Graduate Level Main Online ApplicationAll those candidates who are qualified in Bihar SSC Gradaute Level P.T., they have to apply online again to fill fresh BSSC Mains online application.
BSSC Graduate Level Exam Details
- Graduate Level (Main) Competitive Examination Details:
- Organization Name: Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC)
- Notification: Advt No. 07070114
- Examination Name: 2nd Graduate Level Main Examination 2016
- Date of Examination: 27 March 2016
- Total Number of Vacancies: 3616 Posts
- Total Candidates Appearing: 17,335 Candidates
- Name of Posts:
- Secretariat Assistant (Sachivalaya Sahayak)
- Sub-Inspector (Bihar Daroga)
- Planning Assistant
- Various Officers
Candidate must have been declared as qualified in Bihar SSC Graduate Level P.T. exam.
Application Fee: General/ OBC candidates any category candidates of other state are required to pay Rs. 300/- as application fee and Rs. 50/- as Bank Charge while SC/ ST category candidates belonging to Bihar state will have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee and Rs. 50/- as Bank charge.
Application fee should be paid in the form of prescribed Bank Challan form available in the website payable at any branch of State Bank of India in the Account No: 31650243410.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in BSSC Graduate Level Mains examination.
Online Application Form: All those candidates who wish to apply for Bihar PSC Graduate Level (Main) Competitive Examination, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on its official website at www.bssc.bih.nic.in on or before 10th March 2016.
How to Apply Online: Make sure candidates have a valid Email address, scanned photo, signature (Hindi & English) and BSSC Graduate P.T. exam details. Candidates must have been declared as qualified in BSSC PT Exam.
- Visit official website at www.bssc.bih.nic.in.
- Navigate to Recruitment section.
- Now click on Apply Online.
- Select the post you want to apply for.
- Choose exam centre and fill all marked details, upload photo, signature and submit your application form.
- Make payment as mentioned above.
- Visit the same website once again and enter your payment details, photograph and signature.
- Download you system generated application form.
- Now take print out of application form and keep it for future reference.
Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 16-02-2016
Last Date to download the Online Bank challan: March 2016
Last Date to deposit the Challan in Bank: March 2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 10-03-2016
Last Date for Print out of Application form: March 2016
Date of Written Exam (Mains): 27-03-2016
More Details: Candidates are advised to read official BSSC Graduate Level Main Exam notification for detailed information about BSSC Recruitment for Bihar Graduate Level (Main) Competitive Examination 2016 regarding age limit, educational qualifications, last date, pay scale, how to apply and online application form.
BSSC Mains Online Application [Click here].