GK Quiz 4 – GK Questions and Answers for RRB NTPC, Railway & SSC Exam 2016: General Awareness Question as Practice Test 4 is here. We have again come up with Online Test series for upcoming Railway NTPC Exam, SSC CPO/ CGL Exam 2016. This set of important General Awareness (GA) questions will be helpful for all Railway & SSC aspirants.
SSC CGL Recruitment has been announced, Railway Non Technical online exam is to be held very soon. As per the Railway Exam dates, RRB NTPC exam will be held upto May 2016. Candidates applied for Railway Non Technical or SSC exams must go through this Railway/ SSC Practice Test. Have a look at these 15 questions for upcoming Railway & SSC Examination.
GK Questions for Railway, SSC Exams: Quiz 4
1.The standard of living in a country is represented by its
A. Poverty Ratio
B. Per capita Income
C. National Income
D. unemployment Rate
2. The blue Revolution is related with
A. fish production
B. food grain production
C. oilseed production
D. milk production
3. The fertile land between two rivers is called
B. water divide
4. Curie is unit of
A. enegry of gsmms rays
B. half life
C. intensity of gamma rays
5. The fuel used in nuclear power plants is
6. Benzene is a polymer of
7. Aristotle is not known as
A. father of Biology
B. father of Zoology
C. founder of Embryology
D. father of Botany
8. Bacteria helpful in making curd from milk
B. Staphlio coccus
C. Lacto bacillus
9. Which microrganism causes hepatitis B?
D. None of these
10. Which of the following is not a KharifCrop?
11. In which organ of the human body are lymphocytes cells formed?
B. Long Bone
12. The Bone tibia is found in
13. Haemoglobin is an important component of
14. The major component of honey is
15. A computer cannot “boot” if it does not have the
C. Operating System