GK Quiz 8 – GK Questions and Answers for RRB NTPC, Railway & SSC Exam 2016: General Awareness Question as Practice Test 8 is here. We have once again come up with 8th Online Test series for upcoming Railway NTPC Exam, SSC CGL, CPO Exam 2016. These collections of important General Awareness (GA) questions will be helpful for all Railway & SSC aspirants for their upcoming competitive exams.
Railway NTPC and SSC CGL 2016 are two big forthcoming exam to be held soon. This is best to time Practice GK quiz. Railway ASM, GoodsGuard Admit Card is out and SSC CGL Recruitment too was announced for the year 2016. All those who has recently applied for Railway Non Technical or SSC exams must go through this Railway/ SSC Practice Test. Have a look at these 20 questions for upcoming Railway & SSC Examination.
GK Questions for Railway, SSC Exams: Quiz 8
1. The Harappa Civilization was discovered in the year :
2. The Indus Valley people traded with the ...
3. Purushasukta is founded in the …
A. Bhagavad Gita
4. The literal meaning of the word ARYA is …
5. The lodi dynasty was founded by?
A. Ibrahim Lodi
B. Sikandar Lodi
C. Bahlol Lodi
D. Khizr Khan
6. Who among the following Delhi Sultans is known for introducing market control mechanism?
C. Alauddin Khalji
D. Firozshah Tughlaq
7. Which region of India was ruled by Sultan Zainul Abidin?
8. Mughal painting flourished during the reign of?
9. Which was the birth place of Guru Nanak?
10. What was the first cotton mill in India established?
11. Indian factory Act was promulgated in …
12. The English introduced Ryotwari settlement in …
A. Bengal Presidency
B. Bombay presidency
C. Madras presidency
D. Madras and Bombay presidency
13. Mundas rose revolt in …
14. Where did the Tebhaga Movement occur in 1946?
15. Where and when was the Ghadar party founded?
A. America, 1913
B. Denmark, 1921
C. England, 1917
D. Scotland, 1925
16. Th e book ‘Undo this Last ’ which influenced Gandhi was authored by …
A. Boris Yeltsin
B. John Ruskin
D. Ruskin Bond
17. Which of the following acts introduced communal electorate in India?
A. Indian Council Act, 1861
B. Indian Council Act, 1892
C. Indian Council Act, 1909
D. Government of India, 1935
18. The Indian independence Bill received the Royal Assent on …
A. July 18, 1947
B. July 19, 1947
C. July 20, 1947
D. July 21, 1947
19. Heavy water is
A. deuterium oxide
C. rain water
D. tritium oxide
20. Most soluble in water is
C. common salt