GK Quiz 9 – GK Questions and Answers for RRB NTPC, Railway & SSC Exam 2016: One more set of General Awareness Question in the form of Practice Test 9 has been provided. We have once again come up with Online Test series for upcoming Railway NTPC Exam, SSC CPO/ CGL Exam 2016. These collections of important General Awareness (GA) questions will be helpful for all Railway & SSC aspirants for their upcoming exams.
Railway Non Technical online exam is to be held, SSC CGL Recruitment has been announced, this is best to time Practice GK quiz. We are providing GK Quiz with a view to upcoming Railway Exam. Candidates applied for Railway Non Technical or SSC exams must go through this Railway/ SSC Practice Test. Have a look at these 20 questions for upcoming Railway & SSC Examination.
GK Questions for Railway, SSC Exams: Quiz 9
1. Which Nutrients plays a important role in Coagulation of Blood?
2. Who among the following prominently fought for and got widow remarriage legalised?
(A) Annie Besant
(B) Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar
(C) M. G. Ranade
(D) Raja Ram Mohan Roy
3. Which of the following is a bio-sphere reserve in Uttarakhand?
(D) Nanda Devi
3. As per Census 2011, the sex ratio (number of females per 1000 males) in India is–
4. Leakage of which of the following gases had caused the Bhopal Gas Tragedy?
(A) Methyl isocyanate
(B) Carbon Mono-oxide
(C) Nitric oxide
(D) Sulphur di-oxide
5. Which Vitamin is required for in clotting of blood?
(A) Vitamin A
(B) Vitamin C
(C) Vitamin E
(D) Vitamin K
6. Where is the Headquarters of North-Central Railway Zone situated?
7. The Dutch established their first settlement in Bengal at—
8. ‘Prince of Wales Cup’ is associated with the game of–
9. Which of the following pairs connected with the Revolution of 1857 is correctly matched?
Place of Revolt : Leader of Revolt
(A) Kanpur : Rani Lakshmibai
(B) Jhansi : Nana Saheb
(C) Lucknow : Begum Hazrat Mahal
(D) Delhi : Tantiya Tope
10. Which of these is an essential component of most acids?
11.Which one of following vitamins can be synthesized by human body ?
A. Vitamin B1
B. Vitamin B12
C. Vitamin C
D. Vitamin D
12. Who was the first Indian woman to preside over the Indian National Congress?
(A) Rajkumari Amrit Kaur
(B) Vijaya Lakshmi Pandit
(C) Aruna Asaf Ali
(D) Sarojini Naidu
13. The venue of holding this Second Round Table Conference at London was—
(A) St. James Palace
(B) Kingsley Palace
(C) Buckingham Palace
(D) 10, Downing Street
14.Electron was discovered by–
(A) Ernest Rutherford
(B) Max Planck
(C) Joseph Thomson
(D) Albert Einstein
15. Which of the following is not a social networking website?
16. The book entitled ‘Springing tiger’ is a biography of—
(A) Bhagat Singh
(B) Chandrashekhar Azad
(C) Subhas Chandra Bose
(D) Shyamji Krishna Verma
17. Which of these fruits is not rich in vitamin C?
18. The Rigvedic Bharatas are associated with—
(A) The Indus Valley
(B) The Saraswati Valley
(C) The Sutlej Valley
(D) The Parushni Valley
19. Who among the following had started the Public Works Department in India in AD 1848?
(A) Lord William Bentinck
(B) Lord Dalhousie
(C) Lord Wellesley
(D) Lord Cornwallis
20. Kaziranga National Park is most famous for–
(A) Swamp Deer
(B) Wild Ass
(C) One-homed Rhinoceros
(D) Asiatic Lion