GK Quiz & Current Affairs Questions on Railway Budget 2016 – 20 Important GK Questions and Answer for Railway RRB NTPC Exams: Are you searching for MCQs based on Railway Budget 2016 – 2017? Quiz on Railway Budget 2016 is provided below. We are continuing with our GK Quiz Series, here in this post below we have provided a Current Affairs Quiz on Railway Budget 2016.
This Multiple Choice Questions will help candidates preparing for upcoming Railway, RRB NTPC, Banking and SSC CHSL Exams 2017.
On February 25th, Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu presented Railway Budget for the year 2016-17.
GK Quiz on Railway Budget 2016
1. What is the Theme of the Railw Budget 2016?
a) Naya Yug, Nayi Rail
b) Humara Kal humare haatho mein
c) Chalo Milkar kuch naya karein
d) Life Line of India – A Change
2. Railway Budget of 2016-17 is based on three pillars they are:
a) Nav Arjan (New Revenues)
b) Nav Manak (New Norms)
c) Nav Sanrachna (New Structures)
d) all of the above
3. They Launched two unreserved Trains for passengers, these are:
a) Antyodya Express
b) Deen Dayalu Express
c) Mahamana Express
d) only a) and b)
4. Launched three Trains to improve Quality of Traverl (for reserved passengers), these are:
a) Humsafar, Tejas and Uday
b) Tejas, Antyodya and Gatiman
c) Dirubhargh, Sahayak and Humsafar
D) No one of the above
5. Cancellation facility through __________ helpline number will be provided using ‘One Time Password’ sent on registered phone number.
6. Enhanced capacity of e-ticketing system from 2000 tickets/min to _______/min.
7. Launched World’s first Biotoilet Train. Named as:
a) Deen Dayalu Express
b) Himsagar janshatabadi Express
c) Dirubharg Rajdhani Express
d) Shatapdi Express
8. Introduced _________ in Konkan Railway to help old and disabled passengers.
a) Sahayak Express
b) Viklaang Seva Express
c) Divyaang Express
d) Sarathi Seva
9. How many stations to be re-developed through PPP?
10. Who will be called Sahayak?
a) New Superfast Train
b) Upcoming Event made for Disabeled Persons
d) Railway Magazine (including Railways’ upcoming ventures)
11. Indian Railway will publish new Magazine in all regional language. The name of that Magazine is:
a) Rail Line
b) Big Thing, Big Way
c) Rail Prakashan
d) Rail Bandhu
12. India’s first rail auto hub will be located in:
d) New Delhi
13. LIC has agreed to invest _________ lakh crore rupees over 5 years:
14. New freight corridors announced at...
d) Gujarat – Agra
15. Indian Railway will be provided a device to their Gang Men which would be wireless enabled and will intimate them about approaching trains. The Device will called:
b) Rail Rakshak
16. _____ percent sub-quota for women under all reserved categories
17. 2 states of North East India will be connected through Broad Gauge. They are:
a) Manipur and Meghalaya
b) Mizoram and Manipur
c) Meghalaya and Assam
d) Mizoram and Arunachal Pradesh
18. TCAS full form is:
a) Train Collision Advance System
b) Train Complement Accident Software
c) Train Collision Avoidance Software
d) Train Collision Avoidance System
19. Mission PACE deals with
a) Protection of nature
b) Help Customers
c) Fast Ticketing System
d) Quality of Goods and Services
20. A separate Railway Budget, which is different from the General Budget, was first introduced in 1924 on the basis of recommendations of the 10-member:
a) Acworth Committee.
b) Srinivas Shastri Committee.
c) Rail Budget Committee.
d) Sultan Committee.
Railway GK Question for Mains Exam.