JSSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2016 – Apply online for 3827 LDC, Amin, Revenue Clerk Vacancies: Jharkhand SSC Panchayat Sachiv Recruitment 2016 (CISCE 2015) announced for Panchayat Secretary, Revenue Employee posts. Are you searching for Jharkhand Govt Jobs? The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Panchayat Secretary posts through Jharkhand Combined Intermediate Standard Competitive Examination (CISCE) 2015 - 2016. Online applications are invited from citizens of Jharkhand for filling up 3827 Panchayat Secretary, Revenue Employee, Lower Division Clerk and Amin vacancies.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for JSSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment through online mode from 20th March to 19th April 2016. More details like age limit, educational qualification, Application fee, how to apply, selection process and online application form are given below…
According to JSSC Panchayat Secretary Notification, Online Registration will be started from 20-03-2016.
JSSC Panchayat Secretary Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
Examination Name: Combined Intermediate Standard Competitive Examination 2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 3827 Posts
Name of the Posts under Advt. No. 16/2015-16 (Notification)
- Revenue Employee (District Cadre): 557 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (District Cadre): 983 Posts
- Amin (District Cadre): 169 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (Treasury Cadre): 188 Posts
- Panchayat Secretary: 1539 Posts
Name of the Posts under Advt. No. 17/2015-16 (Notification)
- Revenue Employee (District Cadre) 92 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (District Cadre): 132 Posts
- Amin (District Cadre): 19 Posts
- Panchayat Secretary: 148 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should not exceed 32 years above mentioned posts under JSSC CISCE 2015. Candidates age limit will be calculated as on 01-08-2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per the Government rules and regulation. Refer to notification page for more details.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must have passed Intermediate/ 10+2/ Class 12 from Jharkhand Board examination.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay Rs. 460/- as application fee while SC/ ST/ VJNT/ SBC/ OBC and other category candidates will have to pay Rs. 115/- as application fee.
Application fee should be paid through State Bank of India either in the form of Bank Challan, Internet Banking, Debit Card etc.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written (Preliminary and Main) examination.
Pay Scale: Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200-20,200 Grade Pay Rs.2000/-
Online Application Form: All those candidates who wish to apply for JSSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment for Jharkhand Panchayat Sachiv, Revenue Employee, LDC, Clerk posts, they are required to apply through online mode on its official website at www.jssc.in from 20 March to 19th April 2016.
How to Apply Online: Before start applying online, make sure candidates have valid e-Mail ID, scanned copy of photographs, signature.
- Log on to official website at www.jssc.in.
- Navigate to “Notification Section”
- Click on “Jharkhand SSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment”.
- Read the instructions carefully mentioned over there.
- Now click on Apply Online link.
- Fill all the marked details and submit your application form.
- Now make payment as mentioned above.
- After successful registration, take printout of the application form.
- At last, take print out of application form and retain it for further use.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 20-03-2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 19-04-2016
More Details: Candidates are strongly advised to read official recruitment notification for detailed information about JSSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2016 for Jharkhand SSC Panchayat Sachiv, Revenue Employee, LDC posts regarding age limit, educational qualifications, last date, pay scale, how to apply and online application form.
Click here for Recruitment Notification.
Online Application will be starts from 20 March 2016.