Telangana Sub Inspectors of Police Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 539 Sub Inspector Vacancies: TS Police Recruitment for Sub Inspector (SI) announced. Yet another Telangana Police Vacancy 2016? Telangana State level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Sub Inspectors of Police posts. Online applications are invited from male & female candidates for filling up 539 Sub Inspectors of Police vacancies in the state.
Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode from 10th February to 3rd March 2016. Further details like age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, selection process and online application form are given below…
Telangana Police Sub Inspector Vacancy Details:
Organization Name: Telangana State level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB)
TS Sub Inspectors of Police Recruitment
Total Number of Vacancies: 539 Posts
Name of the Post: Sub Inspectors of Police
- SI of Police (Civil) (Men & Women) in Police Department: 208 posts
- SI of Police (AR) (Men & Women) in Police Department: 74 posts
- SI of Police (SAR CPL) (Men & Women) in Police Department: 02 posts
- SI of Police (TSSP) (Men) in Police Department: 205 posts
- SI (Men) in Special Protection Force (SPF) Department: 12 posts
- Station Fire Officer in TS Disaster & Fire Services Department: 09 posts
- SI in TS communication Department: 24 posts
- SI in TS police transport department: 06 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 30 years as on 01-07-2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess the qualification of Graduate Degree or its equivalent from any recognized University or Institutions.
Application Fee: General/ OBC category candidates are required to pay Rs. 500/- while SC/ ST and other category candidates are required to pay Rs. 250/- as application fee through Mee S eva (e-Seva)/ TS Online/ AP Online centers or through Payment Gateway (Credit card/ Debit card/ Internet Banking).
Pay Scale: Refer notification for details
Physical Eligibility: Refer to notification for Physical Standard and Physical Efficiency Test details for Telangana Sub Inspectors of Police post.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Examination, Physically Efficiency Test and Medical test.
Online Application form: All those candidates who wish to apply for Telangana Sub Inspectors of Police Posts in Telangana State, they are required to apply through online mode on its official website at www.tslprb.in from 10th February to 3rd March 2016.
How to Apply Online:
- Log on to official Telangana Police website at www.tslprb.in.
- Now click on “Telangana Sub Inspectors of Police Apply Online” link.
- Now click on New Registration.
- Now fill online application with all required details.
- Make payment as mentioned above.
- Now submit online application.
- Keep that system generated application for use in future.
Date of Notification Publication: 08-02-2016
Starting Date for Online Registration: 10-02-2016
Last Date for Submit of Online Application form: 03-03-2016
Last Date for Payment of Application fee: 04-03-2016
Download of Hall Ticket/ Admit Card: April 2016
Date for Preliminary Written Examination: 17.04.2016
More Details: Candidates are strongly advised to read official TS Sub Inspectors of Police recruitment notification for more details about Telangana Police Recruitment for Sub Inspector posts regarding age limit, educational qualifications, last date, pay scale, how to apply and online application form.
Click here for Telangana Sub Inspectors of Police Notification.
Click here to Apply Online.
Online registration will be start from 10-02-2016.