UPSC Recruitment Advertisement No. 03/2016 – Apply Online for 170 Assistant Professor vacancies: UPSC Advt No 03/2016 Notification officially announced as another UPSC recruitment of the year. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has posted an employment notification for the recruitment of Asst professor posts. Online applications are invited for filling up 170 Junior Scientific Officer, Assistant Director and Assistant Professor vacancies.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply through online mode on or before 4th March 2016. Further details like age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, selection process and online application form are given below…
UPSC Advt No 03/2016 Vacancy Details:
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Notification Number: Advertisement No. 03/2016
Total Number of Vacancies: 170 Posts
Name of Posts:
- Assistant Professor (Botany): 16 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Chemistry): 20 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Commerce): 03 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Economics): 20 Posts
- Assistant Professor (English): 29 Posts
- Assistant Professor (French): 07 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Hindi): 05 Posts
- Assistant Professor (History): 08 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Home Science): 03 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Logic/ Philosophy): 01 Post
- Assistant Professor (Malayalam): 01 Post
- Assistant Professor (Mathematics): 15 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Physics): 17 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Politics): 02 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Tamil): 04 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Tourism): 01 Post
- Assistant Professor (Zoology): 07 Posts
- Junior Scientific Officer (Electronics): 02 Posts
- Junior Scientific Officer (Mechanical): 02 Posts
- Assistant Director: 01 Post
- Assistant Directors Grade- II (Mechanical): 06 Posts
Age Limit: Candidate upper age limit should be at least 35 years for Assistant Professor posts & 30 years for other posts. Age relaxation is applicable and it will be calculated as on 01-01-2016 as per govt. rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess the medical qualification of Master’s Degree in Botany/ Chemistry/ Commerce/ Economics/ English/ French/ Hindi/ History/ Home Science/ Logic/ Philosophy/ Malayalam/ Mathematics/ Physics/ Politics/ Tamil/ Tourism/ Zoology with minimum of 55% marks for Assistant Professors post. Refer official notification for post wise qualification details.
Fee, Selection & Pay Scale:
Application Fee: General, OBC and other unreserved category candidates need to pay Rs. 25/- while SC/ST and other reserved category candidates are exempted from paying application fee.
Application fee should be deposited in any branch of SBI by cash or using net banking. Fee also can be paid by Visa/Debit/Credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test and interview.
Pay Scale: 15,600- 39,100 (PB-3) + 5,400 (Grade Pay).
Online application form: All those candidates who wish to apply for Assistant Professor posts through Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application form at UPSC’s official website at upsconline.nic.in on or before 4 March 2016.
How to Apply Online:
- Visit Official website at www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Find ‘Online Recruitment Application’ for (ORA)’ and click on it.
- Select the post you to apply for.
- Fill all marked details and click on Submit button.
- Visit the same website again to make payment as mentioned above.
- Now upload photograph and Signature.
- Click on submit button for submission of online application.
- Now take print out of application for future reference.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 14-02-2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 04-03-2016
Last Date for Print out of Application form: 12-02-2016
More Details: Candidates are strongly advised to read official recruitment advertisement for more details about for UPSC Recruitment Advertisement No. 03/2016 for Assistant professor post regarding age limit, educational qualifications, last date, pay scale, how to apply and online application form.
Click here for Recruitment advertisement.
Click here to Apply Online.