UPSC Recruitment against Advertisement No. 04/2016 – Apply Online for 119 Assistant Director, Administrative Officer vacancies: UPSC Advt No 04/2016 Recruitment Notification officially announced which brought another UPSC recruitment of the year. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has posted yet another employment notification for the recruitment of various posts. Online applications are invited for filling up 119 Assistant Director, Scientist (Civil Engineering), Medical Officer, Senior Administrative Officer and Stores Officer vacancies.
Eligible and interested candidates form Indian can apply only through online mode on or before 17th March 2016. Further details like age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, selection process and online application form are given below…
UPSC Advt No 04/2016 Vacancy Details:
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Notification Number: Advertisement No. 04/2016
Total Number of Vacancies: 119 Posts
Name of Posts:
- Air Safety Officer (Engineering): 03 Posts
- Assistant Director of Census Operation: 42 Posts
- Assistant Director (Cipher): 01 Post
- Assistant Director: 09 Posts
- Deputy Legislative Counsel (Hindi Branch): 01 Post
- Assistant Director Grade-I (Costing): 01 Post
- Scientist B (Civil Engineering): 16 Posts
- Medical Officer / Research Officer (Ayurveda): 15 Posts
- Senior Administrative Officer Grade-I: 05 Posts
- Senior Administrative Officer Grade-II: 14 Posts
- Stores Officer: 12 Posts
Age Limit: Candidate upper age limit should be 35 years or 40 years as per the post demand. Age relaxation is applicable and it will be calculated as on 01-01-2016 as per govt. rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess the medical qualification of Master’s Degree, Graduate Degree, Engineering Degree whichever apply for the posts. Refer to notification page for more details of UPSC Advt No. 04/2016 qualifications.
Application Fee: General, OBC and other unreserved category candidates need to pay Rs. 25/- while SC/ST and other reserved category candidates are exempted from paying application fee.
Application fee should be deposited in any branch of SBI by cash or using net banking. Fee also can be paid by Visa/Debit/Credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination and interview.
Pay Scale: 15,600- 39,100 (PB-3) + 4,800/ 5,400 (Grade Pay).
Online application form: All those candidates who wish to apply for Assistant Director, Administrative Officer Grade-I, Medical Officer and other posts through Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application form at UPSC’s official website at upsconline.nic.in on or before 17 March 2016.
How to Apply Online:
- Visit Official website at www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Find ‘Online Recruitment Application’ for (ORA)’ and click on it.
- Now Click on Advertisement No. 04 / 2016.
- Select the post you to apply for.
- Fill all marked details and click on Submit button.
- Visit the same website again to make payment as mentioned above.
- Now upload photograph and Signature.
- Click on submit button for submission of online application.
- Now take print out of application for future reference.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 26-02-2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 17-03-2016
Last Date for Print out of Application form: 25-03-2016
More Details: Candidates are strongly advised to read official recruitment advertisement for more details about for UPSC Recruitment Advertisement No. 04/2016 for Assistant Director, Medical Officer, Administrative Officers post regarding age limit, educational qualifications, last date, pay scale, how to apply and online application form.
Click here for Recruitment advertisement.
Click here to Apply Online.