GK Quiz on History Set 11 – Special History Questions and Answers for RRB NTPC, Railway & SSC Exam 2016: One more online GK online test to enhance your General Awareness section. We have come up with our 11th Online Practice Test on History. This Online GK Quiz will help you candidates in upcoming Railway NTPC Exam, SSC CPO, CGL Exam 2016. These are the special History GK questions made for upcoming Railway RRB NTPC & SSC online exam 2016.
After Railway RRB NTPC, SSC CGL is the much awaited exam, to be held this year. This is high time Practice History GK quiz online. We are providing GK History Quiz with a view to upcoming Railway Exam. Candidates applied for Railway Non Technical or SSC exams must go through this Railway/ SSC History Question Practice Test. All you need to go through all these 10 questions for upcoming Railway & SSC Examination.
GK Quiz on History Set 11 – Railway & SSC Exams Questions
1. The Mughal emperor Aurangzeb issued a farman to the East India Company. It granted the Company the
(A) right to manufacture
(B) right to build townships
(C) right to trade duty free
(D) right to annex villages
2. In the Battle of Buxar (1764), the East India Company defeated...
(A) Mir Qasim
(C) Mir Jafar
(D) Alivardi Khan
3. How many wars did the British fought with Mysore in the 18th century?
4. What was the staple food of the people of the Indus Valley Civilisation?
5. The Rigveda contains...
(A) rituals to be adopted by the people
(B) hymns in honour of the gods
(C) yagnas to be performed
(D) history of the vedic people
6. Kautilya’s Arthasastra is a book on...
(A) economic relations
(B) foreign policy
(C) duties of the king
(D) principles and practice of statecraft
7. The title ‘Vikramaditya’ was assumed by...
(B) Chandragupta II
8. In the first battle of Panipat in 1526...
(A) Babur defeated Ibrahim Lodi
(B) Ibrahim Lodi defeated Babur
(C) Babur defeated Rana Sanga
(D) Rana Sanga defeated Babur
9. Which of the following structure was built to commemorate Akbar’s victory in Gujarat?
(A) Moti Masjid
(B) Bulund Darwaza
(C) Pinjore garden
(D) None of these
10. Bana Bhatta lived in the court of...
(A) Pulakesin II
GK Quiz on History SET 10 (Previous Quiz)