GK Quiz on History Set 12 – Special History Questions and Answers for RRB NTPC, Railway & SSC Exam 2016: One more online GK online test to enhance your General Awareness section. We have come up with our 12th Online Practice Test on History. This Online GK Quiz will help you candidates in upcoming Railway NTPC Exam, SSC CPO, CGL Exam 2016. These are the special History (GK) questions made for upcoming Railway RRB NTPC online exam 2016.
Railway RRB NTPC exam is going on, SSC CGL exam to be held next. This is high time Practice History GK quiz online. We are providing GK History Quiz with a view to upcoming Railway Exam. Candidates applied for Railway or SSC exams must go through this Railway/ SSC History Question Practice Test. All you need to go through all these 10 questions for upcoming Railway & SSC Examination.
GK Quiz on History Set 12 – Railway, SSC Exams Questions
1. The revolt of 1857 was started by sepoys stationed at...
2. Who founded the Ramakrishna Mission in 1896?
(A) Dayanand Saraswati
(B) Swami Vivekananda
(C) Rammohun Roy
(D) Annie Besant
3. The ‘Vernacular Press Act’ (1878) provided for the...
(A) compulsory printing of newspapers in vernacular languages
(B) compulsory printing of newspapers in English language only
(C) printing of newspapers in English and one vernacular language
(D) confiscation of printing press if it published seditious materials
4. Who asserted that the political goal of India should be self government or Swaraj, rather than reforms in the administration?
(A) Bal Gangadhar Tilak
(B) Lala Rajpat Rai
(C) G. K. Gokhale
(D) Mahatma Gandhi
5. The Official Secrets Act was first passed in the year...
6. ‘Santiniketan’ was started in 1901 by...
(A) W. C. Banerjee
(B) Surendranath Tagore
(C) Rabindranath Tagore
(D) William Bentick
7. Which of the following supported the partition of Bengal in 1905?
(A) All India Muslim League
(B) Indian National Congress
(C) Poona Sarvajanik Sabha
(D) None of these
8. First real peasant Satyagraha was organized by Gandhi in...
9. Gandhi returned the ‘Kaiser-i-Hind’ medal given to him for his work during the Boer war in protest against the...
(A) Jallianwalla Bagh incident
(B) shifting of capital from Calcutta to Delhi
(C) partition of Bengal
(D) None of these
10. The Congress resolved to fight for ‘Purna Swaraj’ in...
GK Quiz on History SET 11 (Previous Quiz)