GK Quiz on History Set 5 – Special History Questions and Answers for RRB NTPC, Railway & SSC Exam 2016: One more online GK online test to enhance your General Awareness section. We have come up with our 5th Online Practice Test on History. This Online GK Quiz will help you candidates in upcoming Railway NTPC Exam, SSC CPO, CGL Exam 2016. These are the special History (GK) questions made for upcoming Railway RRB NTPC online exam 2016.
After Railway RRB NTPC Exam, SSC CGL is the much awaited exam, to be held this year. This is high time Practice History GK quiz online. We are providing GK History Quiz with a view to upcoming Railway Exam. Candidates applied for Railway Non Technical or SSC exams must go through this Railway/ SSC History Question Practice Test. All you need to go through all these 10 questions for upcoming Railway & SSC Examination.
GK Quiz on History Set 5 – Railway, SSC Exams Questions
1. Who started ‘Brahmo Samaj’ in 1828 which discarded idol worship, caste divisions and many other meaningless rites and rituals?
- (A) Justice Ranade
- (B) Dadabhai Naoroji
- (C) Rammohan Roy
- (D) Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar
2. The power to govern was transferred from the East India Company to the British Crown by the Act of...
- (A) 1858
- (B) 1859
- (C) 1860
- (D) 1861
3. The Indian National Congress was formed in...
- (A) 1880
- (B) 1885
- (C) 1890
- (D) 1895
4. Who organised Ganapati festival from 1894 as a method of mass contact?
- (A) Dinshaw E. Wacha
- (B) Madan Mohan Malaviya
- (C) G. K.Gokhale
- (D) Bal Gangadhar Tilak
5. Name the secret society of revolutionaries organized by V.D. Savarkar in 1904...
- (A) Abhinav Bharat
- (B) Anushillan Samiti
- (C) Yugantar party
- (D) None of these
6. Who was the King of England when the capital of India was shifted from Calcutta to Delhi?
- (A) King George IV
- (B) King George V
- (C) King George VI
- (D) King George VII
7. The Self Respect Movement was founded by...
- (A) Ghasidas
- (B) Jyotirao Phule
- (C) E. V. Ramaswamy Naicker
- (D) B. R. Ambedkar
8. Mahatma Gandhi returned to India in 1915 from...
- (A) Australia
- (B) South Africa
- (C) England
- (D) Germany
9. Mahatma Gandhi launched an all India Satyagraha campaign for the first time in 1919. It was against...
- (A) Montague-Chelmsford reforms
- (B) Jallianwalla Bagh incident
- (C) Official’s secret act
- (D) Rowlatt Act
10. The non co-operation movement was called off in February 1922 because...
- (A) a crowd set fire to a police station in Chauri Chaura
- (B) Government agreed to reforms
- (C) of division in the Congress
- (D) None of these
GK Quiz on History SET 4 (Previous Quiz)