GK Quiz on History Set 6 – Special History Questions and Answers for Railway RRB NTPC & SSC Exam 2016: Yet another online GK online test series to enhance your General Awareness section. We have again come up with our 6th Online Practice Test on History questions. This Online GK Quiz will help you candidates in upcoming Railway NTPC Exam, SSC CGL Exam 2016. These are the special History (GK) questions made for upcoming Railway RRB NTPC online exam 2016.
After Railway RRB NTPC, SSC CGL is the much awaited exam, to be held this year. This is high time to practice History GK quiz online. We have provided GK History Quiz with a view to upcoming Railway Exam. Candidates applied for Railway Non Technical or SSC CGL exams must go through this Railway/ SSC History Question Practice Test. All you need to go through all these 10 questions for upcoming Railway & SSC Examination.
GK Quiz on History Set 6 – Railway RRB, SSC Exams Questions
1. In the second Round Table Conference, who represented the Congress ?
- (A) Sarojini Naidu
- (B) Jawaharlal Nehru
- (C) Motilal Nehru
- (D) Mahatma Gandhi
2. The famous “Quit India” resolution was passed on August 8, 1942 in...
- (A) Calcutta
- (B) Bombay
- (C) Delhi
- (D) Madras
3. Who threw a bomb in the Central Legislative Assembly on 8 April 1929 ?
- (A) P. K. Seghal
- (B) Shah Nawaz
- (C) Bhagat Singh
- (D) G. S. Dhillon
4. The Swadeshi movement started in India during...
- (A) anti Bengal partition agitation
- (B) the Champaran Satyagraha of Gandhi
- (C) the protest against Rowlatt Act
- (D) the non-co-operation movement of 1920 – 22
5. Machiavelli’s ‘Prince’ can be compared with
- (A) Kalhana’s Rajtarangini
- (B) Kautilya’s Arthashastra
- (C) Kalidasa’s Meghdutta
- (D) Chandra Bardai’s Prithviraj Raso
6. The Khilafat movement subsided following the
- (A) withdrawal of support by the Congress
- (B) abandonment of the policy of discrimination against the Muslims by the British
- (C) reservation of seats for Muslims in Central and Provincial legislatures
- (D) assumption of power by Mustafa Kamal Pasha in Turkey and abolition of Caliphate
7. The members of the Constituent Assembly were
- (A) directly elected by the people
- (B) nominated by the Indian National Congress
- (C) elected by the provincial Assemblies
- (D) nominated by the rulers of the Indian States
8. Which of the following is described as the Soul of the Constitution ?
- (A) Fundamental Rights
- (B) Fundamental Duties
- (C) Preamble
- (D) Power of Judicial Review
9. The Directive Principles are
- (A) positive instructions to government to work for the attainment of set objectives
- (B) negative injunctions to government to refrain from encroaching on the freedom of the
- (C) directives to the State to enhance the international prestige of the country
- (D) directives to the government to pursue a policy of nonalignment.
10. How many seats have been reserved for the union territories in the Lok Sabha ?
- (A) 15
- (B) 20
- (C) 25
- (D) None
GK Quiz on History SET 5 (Previous Quiz)