GK Quiz on History Set 9 – Special History Questions and Answers for RRB NTPC, Railway & SSC Exam 2016: One more online GK online test to enhance your General Awareness section. We have come up with our 9th Online Practice Test on History. This Online GK Quiz will help you candidates in upcoming Railway NTPC Exam, SSC CPO, CGL Exam 2016. These are the special History (GK) questions made for upcoming Railway RRB NTPC online exam 2016.
SSC CPO Re-exam, RRB NTPC Exam and SSC CGL are one of the much awaited exam, to be held this year. This is high time to Practice History GK quiz online. We are providing GK History Questions with a view to upcoming Railway Exam. Candidates applied for Railway Non Technical or SSC exams must go through this Railway/ SSC History Question Practice Test. All you need to go through all these 10 questions for upcoming Railway & SSC Examination.
GK Quiz on History Set 9 – Railway, SSC Exams Questions
1. Khilafat Movement was organised by...
b) Maulana Abul Kalam Azad
c) Ali Brothers
d) Agha Khan
2. Mahatma Gandhi was referred to as the ‘Father of the Nation’ first by...
a) Jawaharlal Nehru
b) Vallabhbhai Patel
c) C Rajagopalachari
d) Subhash Chandra Bose
3. The title given by the British Government to Mahatma Gandhi which he surrendered during the Non-Cooperation Movement was...
a) Hind Kesari
c) Rai Bahadur
d) Rt Honorable
4. Who was the leader of the Ghadar party?
a) Bhagat Singh
b) Lala Hardayal
c) Bal Gangadhar Tilak
d) V D Savarkar
5. What is the correct sequence of the following events?
1. The August Offer
2. The INA Trial
3. The Quit India Movement
4. The Royal Indian Naval Ratings Revolt
Select the correct answer using the codes given below:
a) 1, 3, 2, 4
b) 3, 1, 2, 4
c) 1, 3, 4, 2
d) 3, 1, 4, 2
6. Simon Commission of 1927 was boycotted because...
a) There was no Indian member in the Commission
b) It supported the Muslim League
c) Congress felt that the people of India are entitled to Swaraj
d) There were differences among the members
7. The Ryotwari Settlement was introduced by the British in the...
a) Bengal Presidency
b) Madras Presidency
c) Bombay Presidency
d) Madras and Bombay Presidencies
8. Which one of the following mountain tribes did the British first come into contact with after the grant of Diwani in the year 1765?
9. Which one of the following pairs is correctly matched?
a) Battle of Buxar : Mir Jafar Vs Clive
b) Battle of Wandiwash : French Vs East India Company
c) Battle of Chilianwala : Dalhousie Vs Marathas
d) Battle of Kharda : Nizam Vs East India compnay
10. The first Indian ruler who joined the Subsidiary Alliance was...
a) the Nawab Awadh
b) the Nizam of Hyderabad
c) Peshwa Baji Rao II
d) the king of Travancore
GK History Quiz SET 8 (Previous Quiz)