GK Quiz on Science Set 3 –Science GK Questions and Answers for RRB NTPC, Railway & SSC Exam 2016: Yet another Science GK online test to enhance your General Science section in exam. We have come up with our 3rd Online Practice Test on Science GK. This Online GK Quiz will help you candidates in upcoming Railway NTPC Exam, SSC CGL Exam 2016. These are the Special Science (GK) questions made for upcoming SSC CGL and Railway RRB NTPC online exam 2016.
After proving you people One liner GK Questions, we have once again come up with test series based on the question given in it. Candidates can check their preparation through this Science Quiz given in this set of GK Questions.
After Railway RRB NTPC, SSC CGL is the much awaited exam, to be held this year. This is high time Practice Science GK quiz online. We are providing GK Science Quiz with a view to upcoming Railway Exam. Candidates applied for Railway Non Technical or SSC exams must go through this Railway/ SSC Science Question Practice Test. All you need to go through all these 10 questions for upcoming Railway & SSC Examination.
Science GK Quiz Set 3 – RRB Railway, SSC Exams Questions1. Which of the following instrument measures time with the most accuracy?
D.mechanical clock with gears
2. The basic unit of speed is...
3. A faster moving object covers...
A.Less distance in more time
B.More distance in more time
CLess distance in shorter time
D.More distance in shorter time
4. 36 km/hr can also be expressed as...
5. If the an object moving along a straight line, keeps changing its speed then,
A.The motion is said to be a uniform motion
B.The motion is said to be a non-uniform motion
C.The object is said to be stationary
D.The motion is said to be a fast motion
6. The motion that repeats itself after regular intervals of time can be...
A.To and Fro Motion
7. The metallic ball in a pendulum is called as...
8. Which of the following relations is correct?
A.Speed = Distance × Time
B.Speed = Distance ÷ Time
C.Speed = Time ÷ Distance
D.Speed = 1/(Distance × Time)
9. Which of the following is a scalar quantity?
10. The meter that is used to measure the distance moved by the vehicle is known as...
Science GK Quiz Set 2 (Previous Quiz)