IGCAR Recruitment 2016 – Apply online for 219 Stipendiary Trainee & Technician Vacancies: Are you searching for IGCAR Jobs? Government of India, Department of Atomic Energy, The Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Stipendiary Trainee and Technician posts. Online applications are invited from male and female Indian citizens for filling up 219 Technician Grade C and Stipendiary Trainee Category II vacancies.
Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode from 5th March to 18th March 2016. More details like age limit, educational qualification, Application fee, how to apply, selection process and online application form are given below…
IGCAR Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR)
Total Number of Vacancies: 219 Posts
Name of the Posts:
A. Technician C: 21 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil): 02 Posts
- Mason: 04 Posts
- Welder: 03 Posts
- Painter: 01 Post
- Draughtsman (Mechanical): 05 Posts
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant: 03 Posts
- Glass Blower: 01 Post
- Boiler Attendant: 02 Posts
B. Stipendiary Trainee Category II: 198 Posts
- Electrician: 36 Posts
- Refrigeration & AC Mechanic: 07 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 16 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic: 12 Posts
- Fitter: 42 Posts
- Millwright Fitter: 12 Posts
- Machinist: 04 Posts
- Turner: 04 Posts
- Mechanical Machine Tool Maintenance: 03 Posts
- Biology: 03 Posts
- Plant Operator: 25 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 34 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should not exceed 27 years for Technician posts. Age should be between 18 years to 22 years for Stipendiary Trainee posts. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules and regulation. Refer to notification page for more details.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary (Physics, Chemistry & Maths) or Class 10th (Science & Maths) with minimum 60% marks.
Application Fee: No application fee should be paid for above posts in IGCAR.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination and interview.
Online Application Form: All those candidates who wish to apply for Stipendiary Trainee and Technician posts in Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR), they are required to apply through online mode on its official website at www.igcar.gov.in from 5 March to 18th March 2016.
How to Apply Online: Before start applying online, make sure candidates have valid e-Mail ID, scanned copy of photographs, signature.
- Log on to official website at www.igcar.gov.in.
- Read the instructions carefully mentioned over there.
- Now click on Apply Online link.
- Fill all the marked details and submit your application form.
- Now make payment as mentioned above.
- After successful registration, take printout of the application form.
- At last, take print out of application form and retain it for further use.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 05-03-2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 18-03-2016
More Details: Candidates are strongly advised to read official recruitment notification for detailed information about IGCAR Recruitment 2016 for Stipendiary Trainee & Technician posts regarding age limit, educational qualifications, last date, pay scale, how to apply and online application form.
Click here to Apply Online.