KPSC Group C Non Technical Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 2039 Group C Non Technical Vacancies in Karnataka: KPSC Group C Recruitment notification announced. Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Non Technical posts. Online applications are invited for filling up 2039 Group C Non Technical vacancies in various departments under Karnataka Governments.
Eligible and interested candidates need to Apply Online for KPSC Group C recruitment for Non Technical post on or before 1st April 2016. Further details like age limit, educational qualification, online application form and how to apply Online is mentioned below…
KPSC Group C Non Technical Vacancy Details:
Organisation Name: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Notification: Adv. No. PSC 1 RT (4) B-2/2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 2039 Posts
Name of Posts: Group C Non Technical
- Librarian: 02 post
- Commercial Tax inspector 307 Posts
- Graduate Assistants Teachers: 23 posts
- Assistant Employment Officer: 20 posts
- Accountant: 54 posts
- Data Compilers and Enumerators: 01 post
- Co-operative Inspector: 59 Posts
- Accounts Assistant: 445 posts
- Female Supervisors: 86 Posts
- Hostel Superintendent (Men): 175 Posts
- Hostel Superintendent (Women): 56 Posts
- Assistant Librarian: 01 Post
- First Grade Revenue Inspector: 23 posts
- Marketing Supervisor: 05 Posts
- Horticulture Inspector: 24 posts
- Auditor: 50 Posts
- Music Teacher: 02 Posts
- Horticulture Assistant: 21 Posts
- Non-Graduate Assistants: 22 Posts
- Mobility Instructor: 01 Post
- Bill Collector: 323 posts
- Junior Accounts Assistant: 234 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit should be between 18 years to 35 years as on 01-04-2016. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have obtained a degree of a University established by Law in India with Economics or Mathematics as one of the subject, or in Commerce for Commercial Tax inspector, (B.Com) with Accountancy and Commerce for Accountant & Account Asst posts, should possess qualification declared by the Government to be equivalent to such degree for Hostel Superintendent posts, Must have passed SSLC or its equivalent examination for Bill Collector posts, Must have passes PUC in Commerce with Accountancy for Junior accounts asst posts. Refer to notification page for post wise educational qualifications.
Application Fee: General/ OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- as application fee (Non Refundable) while SC/ ST category candidates will have to pay Rs. 150/- as application fee.
Mode of Selection: Eligible candidates will be selected for KPSC Group C Non Technical posts on the basis of their performance in written exam and Interview.
Pay Scale: Refer to notification for details.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates those who wish to Apply Online for KPSC Group C Non Technical posts in Karnataka, they are required to apply thorough online mode on its official website at kpsc.kar.nic.in on or before 01st April 2016.
Online Application Form: Before start filling online application, make sure you have valid email id, contact no. and scanned copy of photograph.
- Visit Official website at www.kpscapps.com.
- Look at the Group C Non Technical recruitment link.
- Now click on “Apply Online for Group C Non Technical” link.
- Fill all marked details.
- Make payment as mentioned above.
- Upload photo and signature.
- Submit your application form.
- Don’t forget to take Print out of system generated application form.
Starting date for Submission of Online Application form: 03-03-2016
Last date for Submission of Online Application form: 01-04-2016
Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 04-04-2016
More Details: If you want more information about KPSC Group C Non Technical recruitment, read official notification followed by the link given below.