MPPSC Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for MP Civil Services (Mains) Exam 2016: MPPSC Mains Online Application for State Civil Services exam 2016. MPPSC State Civil Services Mains exam is going to be held from 12th April to 21st April 2016. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has posted a notification for conducting MP State Civil Services Mains Examination 2016 after declaration of MPPSC Pre Results.
They have once again invited online applications for filling up various vacancies. MP MPPSC PT (Preliminary) Exam qualified candidates are only eligible to apply through online mode from 8th March 2016. Further details like age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, selection process and online application form are given below…
MPPSC State Civil Services Main Exam Details
State Civil Services (Main) Competitive Examination Details:
Organization Name: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
- Notification: Advt No. 01/Exam/2015
- Examination Name: Madhya Pradesh State Civil Services Main Examination 2016
- Date of Examination: 12 April to 21 April 2016
Candidate must have been declared as qualified in MP PSC State Civil Services P.T. exam.
Application Fee: General/ OBC candidates any category candidates of other state are required to pay Rs. 800/- while SC/ ST category candidates belonging to MP state will have to pay Rs. 400/- as application fee.
Application fee should be paid through Cash at MP Online Authorized Kiosk or Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card Fee Mode.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in MPPSC State Civil Services Mains examination.
Online Application Form: All those candidates who wish to apply for MP PSC State Services (Main) Competitive Examination, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on its official website at www.mppscdemo.in on from 8th March 2016.
How to Apply Online: Make sure candidates have a valid Email address, scanned photo, signature and MPPSC P.T. exam details. Candidates must have been declared as qualified in MPPSC PT Exam.
- Visit official website at www.mppsconline.gov.in or mppsc.nic.in.
- Navigate to Recruitment section.
- Now click on Apply Online.
- Select the post you want to apply for.
- Choose exam centre and fill all marked details, upload photo, signature and submit your application form.
- Make payment as mentioned above.
- Visit the same website once again and enter your payment details, photograph and signature.
- Download you system generated application form.
- Now take print out of application form and keep it for future reference.
Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 08-03-2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 20-03-2016
Last Date for Print out of Application form: 22-03-2016
Date of Written Exam (Mains): 12-04-2016 to 21-04-2016
Downloading Admit Card from: 25-03-2016
More Details: Candidates are advised to read official MPPSC State Services Main Exam notification for detailed information about MPPSC Recruitment for MP State Civil Services (Main) Competitive Examination 2016 regarding age limit, educational qualifications, last date, pay scale, how to apply and online application form.
Click here to Apply Online [From 08-03-2016].