SBI Management Officers Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 152 Specialist Officers Positions for Wealth Management in State Bank of India: SBI Specialist Cadre (Management) Notification announced. Looking for SBI Bank Jobs? SBI formerly State Bank of India has posted an employment notification for the Recruitment of Officers in Specialised Positions for Wealth Management (Relationship Managers & Investment Counselor) in State Bank of India (SBI) against Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO-WM/2015-16/10.
State Bank of India invites Online applications from Indian citizens for appointment in following mentioned Positions in Specialist Cadre for wealth management in State Bank of India on contract basis. Candidates are requested to apply only through online mode at www.sbi.co.in on or before 31st March 2016. Further details like age limit, educational qualification, examination fee, how to apply, selection process and online application form are given below…
SBI Specialist Officers Vacancy Details:
Organization Name: State Bank of India (SBI)
Total number of vacancies: 152 posts
Name of post: Wealth Management Officers (Specialist)
- Acquisition Relationship Managers: 39 Posts
- Relationship Managers: 71 Posts
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead): 03 Posts
- Zonal Head / Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs): 01 Post
- Zonal Head / Senior RM-Sales (Retail HNI): 02 Posts
- Risk Officer (Mid-Office): 01 Post
- Compliance Officer: 01 Post
- Investment Counselor: 17 Posts
- Project Development Manager (Business): 01 Post
- Project Development Manager (Technology): 01 Post
- Customer Relationship Executives: 15 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should not exceed 30 years for Specialist cadre posts in SBI. Age relaxation is applicable; 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 15 Years for PWD(SC/ST), 13 years for PWD(OBC) and 10 years for PWD(General) candidates.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess the specialised qualification as per the pot they are willing to apply for. Required qualification depends on post demand it’s different for all posts. Refer to notification page for post wise qualification or experience details.
Application Fee: General/ OBC and other unreserved candidates are required to pay Rs. 600/- while SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates will have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee.
Application fee should be paid at either online banking or any of the SBI Bank Branches through challan form downloaded from the website or can pay the amount using NEFT from any other Bank.
Selection Process: Selections of candidates will be made on the basis of their marks obtained in written test, Group Discussion and Interview.
Online Application Form: All those candidates who wish to apply for SBI Wealth Management Officers (Specialist) in State Bank of India, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application form on SBI Bank’s official website at www.sbi.co.in on or before 31st March 2016. After filling online application, don’t forget to take print out of system generated application form and retain the same along with Registration Number & Password for future references.
How to Apply Online: Before filling online application, candidates must have valid email ID, scanned copies of photo and signature.
- Log on to its official website at www.sbi.co.in.
- Navigate to Career => Recruitment.
- Now click here to apply online.
- Select the post you want to apply for.
- Fill application form with all mandatory details, payment details and upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- If everything is right, submit your application form.
- Candidates can modify on-line application and correct the details in online application.
- After submission of application, a system will generate a Registration number, note down the login ID and password.
- Take print out of application for further use.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 16-03-2016
Last Date for Online Registration: 31-03-2016
More Details: Candidates are strongly advised to read SBI Specialist Cadre recruitment notification for detailed information about SBI Recruitment for Wealth Management Officers vacancies of various posts with regard to age limit, educational qualifications, last date, pay scale, how to apply and online application form.
Click here for Recruitment Advertisement.
Click here to Apply Online.