UPSC Recruitment against Advertisement No. 05/2016 – Apply Online for 104 Examiner & Officer Grade vacancies: UPSC Advt No 5/2016 Recruitment Notification officially announced which brought another UPSC recruitment of the month. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has posted just another employment notification for the recruitment of various posts. Online applications are invited for filling up 104 Examiner, Scientific Officer, Specialist, Manager, Assistant Director and other officers vacancies.
Eligible and interested candidates form Indian can apply only through online mode on or before 31st March 2016. Further details like age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, selection process and online application form are given below…
UPSC Advt No 05/2016 Vacancy Details:
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Notification Number: Advertisement No. 05/2016
Total Number of Vacancies: 104 Posts
Name of Posts:
- Examiner: 58 Posts
- Economic Officer: 01 Post
- Manager (Mail Motor Service): 08 Posts
- Senior Scientific Officer Grade- II (Engineering): 04 Posts
- Senior Scientific Officers Grade- II (Gentex): 01 Post
- Senior Scientific Officers Grade- II (Military Explosives): 02 Posts
- Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professors (Orthopedics): 14 Posts
- Specialist Grade-III (Obst. & Gynae): 04 Posts
- Specialist Grade-III (Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation): 02 Posts
- Assistant Directors (Hindi Typing and Hindi Stenography): 04 Posts
- Deputy Mineral Economist (Intelligence): 01 Post
- Assistant Executive Engineers (Electronics): 02 Posts
- Assistant Director Grade-II (Technical): 01 Post
- Lecturer in Mathematics: 01 Post
- Lecturer in English: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidate upper age limit should be 35 years or 40 years as per the post demand. Age relaxation is applicable and it will be calculated as on 01-01-2016 as per govt. rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess the medical qualification of Master’s Degree, Graduate Degree, Engineering Degree whichever apply for the posts. Refer to notification page for more details of UPSC Advt No. 5/2016 qualifications.
Application Fee: General, OBC and other unreserved category candidates need to pay Rs. 25/- while SC/ST and other reserved category candidates are exempted from paying application fee.
Application fee should be deposited in any branch of SBI by cash or using net banking. Fee also can be paid by Visa/Debit/Credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination and interview.
Pay Scale: 15,600- 39,100 (PB-3) + 4,800/ 5,400 (Grade Pay).
Online application form: All those candidates who wish to apply for Examiner, Grade - II, III Officer and other posts through Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application form at UPSC’s official website at upsconline.nic.in on or before 31 March 2016.
How to Apply Online:
- Visit Official website at www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Find ‘Online Recruitment Application’ for (ORA)’ and click on it.
- Now Click on Advertisement No. 5 / 2016.
- Select the post you to apply for.
- Fill all marked details and click on Submit button.
- Visit the same website again to make payment as mentioned above.
- Now upload photograph and Signature.
- Click on submit button for submission of online application.
- Now take print out of application for future reference.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 13-03-2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 31-03-2016
Last Date for Print out of Application form: 01-04-2016
More Details: Candidates are strongly advised to read official recruitment advertisement for more details about for UPSC Recruitment Advertisement No. 05/2016 for Examiner and Officers post regarding age limit, educational qualifications, last date, pay scale, how to apply and online application form.
Click here for Recruitment advertisement.
Click here to Apply Online.