UPSC CMS Recruitment 2016 – UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2016: UPSC CMS Notification announced. Candidates can apply online for 1009 Medical Officer posts. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for conducting its Combined Medical Services Examination (CMS) Exams. Online applications are invited for filling up 1009 Medical Officers in Indian Railway, Central Health Services and other department of Indian Government through Combined Medical Services Examination 2016.
Eligible and interested candidates need to Apply Online for UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination (ESE) recruitment from 5th March to 1st April 2016. Further details like age limit, educational qualification, online application form and how to apply Online is mentioned below…
Name of the Exam: Combined Medical Services (CMS) Examination 2016
Organisation Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Total Number of Vacancies: 1009 Posts
Name of Posts: Medical Officers/ Doctor
- Assistant Division Medical Officer in Railway: 600 Posts
- Assistant Medical Officer in IOF, Health Services: 46 Posts
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services: 250 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer Grade II in NDMS or EDMC or SDMC: 97 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council: 16 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit should be between 21 years to 32 years as on 01-01-2016. IN other words candidates must have been born not earlier than 2nd January 1984 and not later than 1st January 1995. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess the Qualification of MBBS Degree in Any Recognized University in India. Final year MBBS appearing candidate are also eligible to apply for UPSC medical Services exam 2016l.
Application Fee: General/ OBC candidates are required to pay Rs. 200/- application fee while SC/ ST and other reserved category candidates are exempted from paying application fee.
Application fee should be paid either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI State Bank Of Indian bank..
Mode of Selection: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination and Interview.
Pay Scale: Refer to notification page for more details.
How to Apply Online: Eligible candidates those who wish to Apply Online for UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination (ESEP, they are required to apply through online mode on its official website at www.upsconline.nic.in from 5 March to 1st April 2016.
Online Application Form: Before start filling online application make sure candidates have valid email ID, scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Log on to official website at www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Navigate to Career section through Latest News.
- Now click on “Apply Online for Combined Medical Services Examination” link.
- Read the instructions and click on Apply Online link.
- Fill application form with filling all marked details.
- Make payment as mentioned above.
- Now upload recent photograph and signature.
- Now submit your application form.
- Take print out of system generated application.
Date of Notification: 05-03-2016
Starting date for Submission of Online Application form: 05-03-2016
Last date for Submission of Online Application form: 01-04-2016
Date of Examination (UPSC CMS): 12 June 2016
More Details: If you want more information about UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination (CMS) 2016 regarding recruitment, read or download official notification followed by the link given below.
Click here for Official notification.
Click here to Apply Online.