GK Quiz on History Set 15 – Special History Questions and Answers for RRB NTPC, Railway & SSC Exam 2016: One more online GK online test to enhance your General Awareness section. We have come up with our 15th Online Practice Test on History. This Online GK Quiz will help you candidates in upcoming Railway NTPC Exam, SSC CPO, CGL Exam 2016. These are the special History (GK) questions made for upcoming Railway RRB NTPC online exam 2016.
After Railway RRB NTPC Exam, SSC CGL is the much awaited exam, to be held this year. This is high time Practice History GK quiz online. We are providing GK History Quiz with a view to upcoming Railway Exam. Candidates applied for Railway Non Technical or SSC exams must go through this Railway/ SSC History Question Practice Test. All you need to go through all these 10 questions for upcoming Railway & SSC Examination.
GK Quiz on History Set 15 – Railway, SSC Exams Questions
1. When the sepoys stationed at Meerut mutinied on May 10, 1857, whom did they proclaim as the Emperor of India?
(A) Mir Zafar
(B) Mir Qasim
(C) Bahadur Shah Zafar
(D) None of these
2. Who founded the Arya Samaj in 1875 which undertook the task of reforming Hindu religion
in north India?
(A) Dayanand Saraswati
(C) Rammohan Roy
(D) Annie Besant
3. Who pointed out that the deliberate British policies led to the drain of wealth?
(A) Justice Ranade
(B) G. K. Gokhale
(C) R. C. Dutt
(D) Dadabhai Naoroji
4. Who organized Shivaji festival from 1896 onwards to develop a patriotic cum historical cult as a central symbol of nationalism?
(A) Dinshaw E. Wacha
(B) Madan Mohan Malavya
(C) G. K. Gokhale
(D) Bal Gangadhar Tilak
5. When was the All India Muslim League set up?
6. Who was the Viceroy of India when the decision to shift the capital of India from Calcutta to Delhi was announced in 1911?
(B) William Bentinck
7. The ‘‘Satnami” movement in central India to improve the social status among the leather workers was founded by
(B) Jyotirao Phule
(C) E. V. Ramaswamy Naicker
(D) B. R. Ambedkar
8. Mahatma Gandhi led a successful millworkers’ strike in 1918 in
9. What is the name of the officer who ordered the firing on the unarmed crowd at Jallianwalla Bagh on April 13, 1919 ?
(A) General Rowlatt
(B) Curzon Wyllie
(D) General Dyer
10. Gandhi’s Dandi March was undertaken to
(A) unit Hindu-Muslim
(B) break the salt law
(C) support the British in second world war
(D) none of these
GK Quiz on History SET 14 (Previous Quiz)