RRB NTPC Questions 2016 – 30 April Railway GK Questions Asked in Non Technical Graduate Exam 2016: All GK Questions which were asked on 30th April in RRB NTPC Online Exam are given below. Are you looking for RRB NTPC Exam General Awareness (GK/ GS) & Current Affairs Questions? If you are searching for RRB NTPC exam answer key, this solved paper will help you in this regard. Check Railway Non-Technical (Graduate) exam questions below.
Questions will be provided of all Shifts (I, II & III) on this page. Stay in touch!
We are here to provide you candidates the Railway Online Exam GK Questions which were asked in RRB NTPC Exam dated 30th April 2016 along with solutions. Candidates can find GK Questions as well the solutions of every GK question asked in RRB NTPC exam held on 30 April 2016.
Railway RRB NTPC GK Questions 30-04-2016 Exam
Online examination for RRB NTPC is being conducted in the month of April 2016. Here we have short listed all GK question along with theirs’ answers which was asked in RRB NTPC exam for both morning and evening shift exam 30-4-2016. RRB NTPC GK and Current Affairs questions are given below.
GK Questions Asked in RRB Exam: All Shift
These are the questions which were asked in morning shift (I) of Railway RRB NTPC online exam 2016.
1. Which planet rotate rotates clockwise?
2. Bill gates inaugurated which plan in 2015?
3. Which of the following terms is not related to tennis? Back heel, Bounce, Dead net
4. Who opposed formation of pakistan?
5. What is the full form of UNFCCC?
6. First monkey to go in space?
7. Who among the following is the Noble prize 2015 winner (literature)?
8. Pulse rate indicates?
9. Kidambi srikanth related to?
10. Sreekanth K is related to?
11. IGY international year?
12. Which among the following is known as Valley of flowers?
13. What is Galvanization?
14. What is Indira point?
15. Headquarter of westcentral railway?
16. Which of the following cup doesn’t belong to cricket?
17. Who invented the Atomic mass table?
18. Who is the host of G-20 2018?
19. Wular lake is situated in?
20. Which of the following fort is made by red sand stones?
21. BAT is extension for?
22. Which article was related to both citizens of India and foreigners?
23. Shortcut key which is used in ms excel to select entire row?
24. Atmosphere of Saturn mostly contains which of the following?
25. Equal nights and day all over the planet is generally termed as?
26. American scientists Edwin land was famous for?
27. Which of the following is the highest source of vitamin? A.orange B.cauliflower C.Carrot D.sugarcane
Candidates are strongly advised to either bookmark this page or keep visiting the same on regular basis. We will be keep updating this page and bring you latest GK question asked on 30 April 2016. Stay in touch, full list of questions will be uploaded here.