RRB NTPC Questions 2016 – 2 April Railway GK Questions Asked in Non Technical Graduate Exam 2016: All GK Questions which were asked on 2nd April in RRB NTPC Online Exam are given below. Are you looking for RRB NTPC Exam General Awareness (GK/ GS) & Current Affairs Questions? If you are searching for RRB NTPC exam answer key, this solved paper will help you in this regard. Check Railway Non-Technical (Graduate) exam questions below.
Questions will be provided of all Shifts (I, II & III) on this page. Stay in touch!
We are here to provide you candidates the Railway Online Exam GK Questions which were asked in RRB NTPC Exam dated 2nd April 2016 along with solutions. Candidates can find GK Questions as well the solutions of every GK question asked in RRB NTPC exam held on 1 April 2016.
Railway RRB NTPC GK Questions 02-04-2016 Exam
Online examination for RRB NTPC is being conducted in the month of April 2016. Here we have short listed all GK question along with theirs’ answers which was asked in RRB NTPC exam for both morning and evening shift exam 2-4-2016. RRB NTPC GK and Current Affairs questions are given below.
How to Crack Railway RRB NTPC Exam.
GK Questions Asked in RRB Exam: (Morning) 1st Shift
These are the questions which were asked in morning shift (I) of Railway RRB NTPC online exam 2016.
1. Jallianwala bagh tragedy Year?
Ans. 13 April 1919
2. Where wil be next Rugby World Cup?
3. Minimum Age to become PM in India?
Ans. 25 Years
4. Who designed the Indian Parliament Building?
Ans: Sir Edwin Lutyens
5. What is NACL?
6. Ashoka was from which Dynasty?
Ans. Mourya Dynasty
7. What is currency of Korea?
8. In which state Saffron is produced?
Ans. Jammu & Kashmir
9. When is Indian Project Tiger Instituated?
10. Which Country got Independence in 2011?
Ans. South Sudan
11. Who won Nobel Peace Prize award in 2011?
Ans. Tawakkol Karman, Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Leymah Gbowee
12. Shah Jahan Build what?
Ans. Jama Masjid in Delhi
13. Who invented X-Rays?
Ans. W.C Roentgen
14. Women participated all events in which Olympics?
Ans. 2012, London
15. Emergency is borrowed from which country?
16. What term related to Badminton?
Ans. Wood shot, Hairspin shot
17. Which year Srilanka got Independence?
18. Homo sepians is scientific name of?
19. What is capital of Gujarat?
20. Who was the first man to reach outer space?
Ans. Yuri Gagarin
21. River Brahmputra doesn’t flows in which country?
22. In which cells Mitochondria doesn’t exist?
23. Who Invented Periodic Table?
Ans. Dmitri Mendeleev
24. Which country developed fastest acting anti rabies vaccine?
25. Recent creature which lives without water for 10 years?
Ans. Kangaroo Rat
26. Study of organisms and environment?
GK Questions Asked in RRB Exam: 2nd Shift
These are the questions which were asked in afternoon shift (II) of Railway RRB NTPC online exam 2016.
1. What is the Ratio of Indian Fleming?
2. Who established Mughal Dynasty?
3. What did Alexander Fleming discovered?
4. Which colour has the lowest frequency?
5. What is there in Article 21 A?
Ans. Free and compulsory education of all children
6. What is molecular formula of Sugar?
7. Which is light metal in Room Temperature?
8. Which monument is related to plague eradication in India?
9. Tennis is played on Which Surface?
Ans. Hard, Grass and Clay courts.
10. Which was first Geostationary Satellite on 1981?
11. Who is the Father of Indian Space Programs?
Ans. Vikram Sarabhai
12. What is called White Desert of India?
Ans. Rann of Kuch desert
13. First woman President of Pakistan?
Ans. Benazir Bhutto
14. National song of India was composed by?
Ans. Bankim Chandra Chatterjee
15. On which planet frozen water is found?
16. How many bones a Infant baby have?
17. How many tastes buds are present in tongue?
18. Oldest oil reserves in India?
19. White desert in India?
Ans. Rann of Kuch desert
20. First President of Indian National Congress?
Ans. W.C. Bonnerjee
21. Noble prize recipient of India in 2014 for peace?
Ans. Kailash Satyarthi
22. Kidney stone is caused by?
Ans. Calcium Oxalate
23. Who introduced Orthodox Christianity in Russia?
24. Height of badminton net above ground level?
Ans. 1.524 meter
25. World's first space tourist?
Ans. Dennis Tito
26. Air conditioner was invented by
Ans. Willis Carrier
GK Questions Asked in RRB Exam: 3rd Shift
These are the questions which were asked in Evening shift (III) of Railway RRB NTPC online exam 2016.Click here for 3rd April Railway GK Question.
1. Golden temple is situated on which River?
Ans. Ravi River
2. Who was the first ODI Caption of Indian Cricket Team?
Ans. Ajit Wadekar
3. Administrator of Union Territory?
Ans. Lt. Governor & Administrator
4. Shiva Ayyadurai what invented?
5. Solid iodine colour
6. 2016 world economic From summit Held On
Ans: Davos (Switzerland)
7. 1st Nobel prize in literature
Ans: Sully Prudhomme (French)
8. Last mauryan dynasty
9. Jayakwadi Dam on which river
10. Ph value below 7
11. Where the Indian flag hoisting by defence minster of India in 2016?
Ans: Pahari mandir (Ranchi)
Candidates are strongly advised to either bookmark this page or keep visiting the same on regular basis. We will be keep updating this page and bring you latest GK question asked on 2 April 2016. Stay in touch, full list of questions will be uploaded here.