SBI Clerk Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 17171 Junior Associates and Junior Agricultural Associates Posts: SBI Clerk Vacancies finally announced? Are you looking for SBI Clerk Notification 2016? The State Bank of India (SBI) has issued its clerical notification for the recruitment of Junior Associates (Clerks) posts. Online applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment to the post of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) and Junior Agricultural Associates in clerical cadre.
Eligible and Interested candidates may apply through online mode on or before 25th April 2016. Further details about age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and online application form are given below…
SBI Clerk Recruitment Details:
Recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) and Junior Agricultural Associates in Clerical Cadre
Organization Name: State Bank of India (SBI)
Notification: Advertisement No. CRPD/CR/2016-17/01
Notification: Advertisement No. CRPD/CR/2016-17/01
Name of the Post:
1. Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)
2. Junior Agricultural Associates
Total Number of Vacancies: 17171 Posts
- Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales): 10726 Posts
- Junior Agricultural Associates: 3008 Posts
Junior Associates – Special Recruitment Drive (Backlog Vacancies)
- SC/ ST/ OBC: 1509 Posts
- PWD: 406 Posts
- Ex-Serviceman: 1303 Posts
Junior Associates – Special Recruitment Drive (Meghalaya & Kashmir)
- Open Vacancy (All Categories): 188 Posts
- PWD: 06 Posts
- Es-Serviceman: 25 Posts
- Community Wise Notification: Read notification.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 20 years to 28 years (completed) as on 1st April, 2016. In other words, candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1988 and not later than 01.04.1996 (both days inclusive). Age relaxation is applicable as per the Govt. rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess the following qualification;
1. For Junior Associates: Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalen qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
1. For Junior Agricultural Associates: Graduation in Agriculture or Agriculture allied activities from a Government recognised university/Institute.
Those who are in the final Semester/ year of Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview/joining, they will have to produce proof of having passed the Graduation Examination on or before 30.06.2016.
Application Fee: General/ OBC and other unreserved candidates are required to pay Rs. 600/- while SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ category candidates will have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee.
Application fee is to be paid through online mode using Debit Card/ Credit Card or Internet Banking.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in online examination (Preliminary Test and Main Exam) that will be followed by Medical Examination.
Emoluments: The total starting emoluments of a Clerical Cadre employee payable at Metro like Mumbai will be around Rs.20950.00 per month inclusive of D.A. and other allowances at the current rate.
Pay Scale: 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230-1310/1-31540
How to Apply: All those candidates who wish to apply for Junior Associates and Junior Agricultural Associates (Clerks) posts in State Bank of India (SBI), they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application form on its official website at www.sbi.co.in from 5th April to 25th April 2016.
Online Application Form: Before start applying online, make sure candidates have valid E-mail ID and scanned copies of photo and signatures.
- Visit SBI’s official website at www.sbi.co.in.
- Navigate to Career Section.
- Now click on “Recruitment of Junior Associates and Junior Agricultural Associates 2016”.
- Now click on Apply Online.
- Read all the Instruction carefully & fill all the relevant details carefully.
- Fill all marked details and submit your application.
- Make payment as per method mentioned above.
- After filling the application submit & and take the print out of application for the further use.
- Take print out of system generated application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 05-04-2016
- Starting Date for Submission of Application fee: 05-04-2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application form: 25-01-2016
- Last Date for Payment of Online Application fee: 25-04-2016
- Download of Call Letter for Examination: Last Week of May 2016
- Date of Preliminary Examination: May/ June 2016
More Details: If you are looking for detailed information about SBI Clerk Recruitment 2016 for Junior Associates and Junior Agricultural Associates (Clerks) Posts regarding age limit, educational qualifications, last date, pay scale, how to apply, last date and application form, kindly read official recruitment advertisement followed by the link mentioned below.
Click here for SBI Clerk 2016 Notification.
Click here to Apply Online.