SBI PO 2016 – Notification, Exam Date, Online Application Form: SBI Notification for Probationary Officer in State Bank of India finally announced. The much awaited Bank exam notification of the year finally announced as SBI PO 2016. Are you looking for SBI PO notification? Recruitment of Probationary Officer is finally issued by State Bank of India. Here is everything you need to know about SBI Probationary Officer (PO) exam 2016.
Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join State Bank of India as a Probationary Officer, is required to register online for the Recruitment Process. The examination will be held in two phases - preliminary and main. Candidates who will qualify in preliminary examination and shortlisted will have to appear for main examination and shortlisted candidates in the main examination will subsequently be called for a Group Discussion & Interview.
SBI PO 2016 Notification (Probationary Officer)
The State Bank of India (SBI) conducts Officer Cadre exam once a year. Here we have come up with complete details about SBI PO 2016 such as notification, advertisement, exam schedule, exam date, online application form, syllabus, exam pattern post details and more.
This year too, The State Bank of India (SBI) is to hold an all India Examination for recruitment to the post of Probationary Officer in State Bank of India.
Since last few months, there were rumours that SBI PO Notification will be announced. And it became reality now as SBI has finally announced total 2200 posts of Probationary Officer in State Bank of India. All we have the SBI PO Exam 2016 notification.
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government for Probationary Officer (POs) posts is the minimum educational qualification. The Examination will comprise of Online Examination in two phase; Preliminary and Main.
SBI PO 2016 Important Dates:
The State Bank of India (SBI) has uploaded the tentative dates, exam dates, notification as well exam schedule for all its exams for the year 2016. There are total 2200 plus vacancies available for Probationary Officer (Pos) posts under this officers recruitment notification. That’s good news for Bank Exam Aspirants.
- Date of Notification Publication: 03-05-2016
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 04-05-2016
- Starting Date for Payment of Application fee: 04-05-2016
- Last Date for Online Registration: 24-05-2016
- Last Date for Payment of Application fee: 24-05-2016
- Download of Call Letter for Preliminary Examination: 14 June 2016 Onwards.
- Date of Online Preliminary Examination: 2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10 July 2016.
- Declaration of SBI PO Prelim Result: 18-07-2016
- Download of Call Letter for Main Examination: 21 July 2016 Onwards.
- Date of Online Preliminary Examination: 31st July 2016.
- Declaration of SBI PO Mains Result: 16-08-2016
- Download Call Letter for Interview: 22nd August 2016
- Conduct of Group Discussion & Interview: 1st September 2016
- Declaration of Final Result: 30th September 2016
If you are looking for more details of SBI PO 2016 Notification for detailed information about notification, exam dates, number of vacancies, online application form, how to apply online and other details, keep in touch with our next posts.
SBI PO Recruitment Advertisement [Download Notification]