Dena Bank Specialist Officers Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 48 Manager & other positions: Looking for Dena Bank SO Jobs? Dena Bank Recruitment of specialist officers (SO) in MMGS-II and SMGS-IV has announced. Online applications are invited through a recruitment notification for filling up 48 Scale II and Scale IV Manager and Chief Manager vacancies in Middle Management Grade.
If you are looking for a challenging role that allows you to fully utilize your management skills and propel your career in gaining a new momentum, don’t miss out on this opportunity to join Dena Bank as Specialist Officers.
Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode from 10th June to 24th June 2016. Further details like age limit, educational qualification, examination fee, how to apply, selection process and online application form are given below…
Dena Bank Specialist Officers Vacancy Details:
Organization Name: Dena Bank
Total number of vacancies: 48 posts
Name & Details of Vacancy:
- Chief Manager (IT-CISO) SMG Sc- IV: 1 post
- Chief Manager (Operation Risk) SMG Sc-IV: 1 post
- Chief Manager (Credit Risk) SMG Sc-IV: 1 post
- Manager (Model Development & Validation under Basel) MMG Sc- II: 2 posts
- Manager (Operation Risk Management) MMG Sc-II: 1 post
- Manager (Market Risk Management) MMG Sc-II: 1 post
- Manager (CA/ICWA) MMG Sc-II: 17 posts
- Manager (Security) MMG Sc-II: 23 posts
- Company Secretary MMG Sc-II: 1 post
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 20 years to 35 years for Specialist officer posts. Age relaxation is applicable and it will be calculated as on 01-06-2016.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess the required qualification and Experience in required discipline i.e. Engineering, Law, Computer Science etc for Manager posts. Refer to notification page for more details.
Application Fee: General/ OBC and other unreserved candidates are required to pay Rs. 500/- while SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates will have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee.
Application fee should be paid through Internet Banking mode i.e. Online mode, Debit/ Credit card.
Selection Process: Selections of candidates will be made on the basis of their marks obtained in online written test and Interview.
Scale of Pay:
MMG-II: Pay Scale: 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950
SMG-IV: Pay Scale: 50030-1460/4-55870-1650/2-59170
Online Application Form: All those candidates who wish to apply for SO Recruitment for Specialist Officers Post in Dena Bank, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application form on Dena Bank’s official website at www.Denabank.in from 10th to 24th June 2016.
How to Apply Online: Before filling online application, candidates must have valid email ID, scanned copies of photo and signature.
- Log on to its official website at www.Denabank.in.
- Navigate to Career => Recruitment.
- Now click here to apply online.
- Fill application form with all mandatory details, payment details and upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- If everything is right, submit your application form.
- Candidates can modify on-line application and correct the details in online application.
- After submission of application, a system will generate a Registration number, note down the login ID and password.
- Take print out of application for further use.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 10-06-2016
Last Date for Online Registration: 24-06-2016
Payment of application fees Online: 10-06-2016 to 24-06-2016
Tentative Date of Online Exam: 23-07-2016
More Details: Candidates are strongly advised to read official recruitment notification for detailed information about Dena Bank Recruitment for Specialist Officers (SO) vacancies of various posts with regard to age limit, educational qualifications, last date, pay scale, how to apply and online application form.
Click here for Recruitment Advertisement.
Click here to Apply Online (Available from 10th June)