MP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 863 Sub Inspector (SI) Posts: Looking for Vyapam MP Police Sub Inspector Vacancy 2016? MP Police notification announced for Sub Inspector vacancies. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Subedar, Platoon Commander, Sub Inspector in Civil Police, Special and other posts. Online applications are invited from male & female candidates for filling up 863 Sub Inspector vacancies in MP Police department.
Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode from 23rd June to 22nd July 2016. Further details like age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, selection process and online application form are given below…
MP Police SI Vacancy Details:
Organization Name: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP Police) (Vyapam)
Total Number of Vacancies: 863 Posts
Name of the Post: Sub Inspector
- Subedar: 63 Posts
- Sub Inspector Civil Police: 670 Posts
- Sub Inspector Special Unit: 22 Posts
- Sub Inspector Ayudh: 53 Posts
- Sub Inspector Q.D.: 02 Posts
- Sub Inspector Radio: 25 Posts
- Sub Inspector Finger Mark: 05 Posts
- Platoon Commander: 53 Posts
Category Wise MP Police Sub Inspector Vacancy:
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 28 years as on 01-01-2017. Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess the qualification of Bachelor Degree in Any Stream from any recognized Board. Refer to notification for more details.
Application Fee: All Category candidates are required to pay following amount as application fee through online Mode using Credit / Debit Card, Net banking or MP Online KIOSK Center etc.
General Single Paper: 570/-
General Dual Paper: 770/-
Reserve Single Paper: 320/-
Reserve Dual Paper: 420/-
Pay Scale: Refer notification page for details.
Physical Eligibility: Check Physical Standard and Physical Efficiency Test details for MP Police Sub Inspector posts.
- Height Male: 167.5 CMS | Female : 152.4
- Chest Male: 81-86 CMS
- Male: 800 Mtr Running in 2 Min 40 Sec
- Female: 800 Mtr Running 3 Min 30 Sec
- Long Jump Male: 13 Feet | Female 10 Ft
- Gola Through Male: 19 Ft | Female: 15 Ft
Selection Process: Candidates first need to Written examination (Paper I/ II) and then in Physical Efficiency Test and Medical test for final selection.
Online Application form: All those candidates who wish to apply for MP Police Sub Inspector Posts in Madhya Pradesh State, they are required to apply through online mode on its official website at www.vyapam.nic.in from 23rd June to 22nd July 2016.
MP Police Physical Standard:
For Male: Height; 168 CMS & Chest 81-86
For Female: Height; 158 CMS
How to Apply Online:
- Log on to official MP Police website at www.vyapam.nic.in.
- Now click on “MP Police Sub Inspector Apply Online” link.
- Now click on New Registration.
- Once registration process is done, proceed further.
- Visit the same website again and login.
- Now fill online application with all required details.
- Make payment as mentioned above.
- Now submit online application.
- After submission of online application, take print out of the application.
- Keep that system generated application for use in future.
- Date of Notification Publication: 22-06-2015
- Starting Date of Online Registration: 23-06-2015
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 22-07-2016
- Last Date for Payment of Application fee: 22-07-2016
- Last Date for Correction of Online Application form: 22-07-2016
- Download of Call Letter: August 2016
- Date of Written Exam: 04-09-2016
More Details: Candidates are strongly advised to read official MP Police Sub Inspector (SI) recruitment notification for more details about MP Police Recruitment for Sub Inspector posts regarding age limit, educational qualifications, last date, pay scale, how to apply and online application form.
Click here to Apply Online for MP Police SI Posts.