SBI Clerk Mains Exam Analysis of SBI Clerk 2016 – SBI Junior Associates Exam Overall Analysis, Expected Cut off & Good Attempt: Section wise SBI Clerk Mains exam analysis is provided below. Finally, the much awaited exam of SBI Clerk is over now. Candidates who have appeared and some of them have exam in coming days are excited about Question paper, difficulty level, question pattern and its overall analysis. To solve all these queries we have come up with SBI Clerk Mains exam analysis.
To help you in knowing exact question pattern asked in SBI Junior Associates (SBI Clerk) Main online exam we have provided SBI Clerk Mains online exam reviews based on candidates appeared in all shift of exam.
As we know, the exam was comprised of 4 sections i.e. General Awareness (GK), Quantitative Aptitude (Mathematics), Reasoning and English. The total time is 2 hour 40 minutes where question paper had 190 questions, 50 questions each from General Awareness (GK, Current & FA), Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude and rest 40 question are from English Language section. Each question had four options. There was negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Apart from the local language, questions are in both English and Hindi.
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2016
SBI Clerk Mains Exam starts from 25th June 2016. This time, questions asked in SBI Junior Associates SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) exam 2016 was easy to moderate. An overall attempt of around 120 to 145 questions, with an accuracy of around 90%, should fetch you good enough marks to qualify SBI Junior Associates Main exam.
About SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2016
- Exam Date: 25-06-2016 & 26-06-2016
- Total Marks: 200
- Time duration: 160 minutes (2 hour 40 minutes)
- Time Duration for Each Section: GK (35 min), English (35 min), Reasoning (45 min) & Maths (45 min)
- Exam Shift: Morning shift from 9:00 AM to 11:40 AM and 2nd shift from 2:00 PM to 4:40 PM
SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) Main Exam Reviews
Quantitative Aptitude (Numerical Ability)
This is the most important section of SBI clerical cadre exams. The section was full of questions from Number series, Simplification, Data Interpretation and other arithmetic questions. Overall Quant Section was easy to Moderate in SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) Main exam 2016.
- Number Series: – 5 Questions (Easy to Moderate)
- Simplification & Approximation: – 5 Questions (Easy)
- Quadratic Equation: – 5 Questions (Easy)
- Data Interpretation (2 Sets): – 10 Questions (Easy to Moderate)
- Data Sufficiency: – 5 Questions (Easy to Moderate)
- Miscellaneous (Arithmetic) Questions: – (Moderate)
Note: Time & Work, Time & Distance, Partnership, Problem on Ages, Simple Interest etc. are the miscellaneous questions which were asked in SBI Clerk Mains exam 2016.
General Intelligence (Reasoning)
The section was overall easy to moderate as we were expecting. Reasoning is only section in SBI Clerk, where they can score good marks. Candidates should do well in this section and capitalize on marks. Over all this section was easy.
- Inequality: – 5 Questions (Easy)
- Sitting Arrangement (Linear & Circular): – 10 Questions (Easy)
- Puzzle: – 10 Questions (Moderate)
- Data Sufficiency: – 5 Questions (Moderate)
- Coding Decoding: – 5 Questions (Easy)
- Input Output: – 5 Questions (Easy to Moderate)
- Blood relations: – 2-3 Questions
- Rest Miscellaneous Questions: – 5 Questions (Easy)
Note: No questions from Syllogism & Computer in SBI Clerk Mains exam 2016.
The section comprised questions from a variety of areas we have already mentioned in SBI Clerk Syllabus. The paper tested aspirants for English language.
- Reading Comprehension: – 15 Questions (Easy to Moderate)
- Cloze Test: – 10 Questions (Easy to Moderate)
- Double Fillers: – 5 Questions (Easy to Moderate)
- Spotting Error: – 5 Questions (Moderate)
- Para jumbles: – 5 Questions (Easy)
Overall this section was Easy. Follow the below mentioned link to read all questions asked in SBI Junior Associates (Clerk) exam 2016.
Good Attempt in SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2016
- Quantitative Aptitude: 24 to 30
- Reasoning: 36 to 40
- General Awareness (GK): 26 to 30
- English Language: 24 to 27
Disclaimer: All information provide above are based on independent analysis made by W3i.iN. We do not take responsibility for any decision that might be taken, based on this information.