TRB Tamilnadu Lecturer Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 272 Faculty Vacancies: Tamilnadu Lecturer 2016 Recruitment notification has been announced. Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) has posted an employment notification for the recruitment of the Lecturer posts. Online applications are invited from Indian citizen for filling up 272 Lecturer vacancies in Tamilnadu Government colleges.
Eligible candidates may apply through online mode before 30th July 2016. Further details like age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, selection process, online application form are mentioned below.
TRB Tamilnadu Lecturer Vacancy Details:
Organization Name: Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB)
Total number of vacancy: 272 posts
Name of the Post: Lecturer
- Senior Lecturer - 38 Posts
- Lecturer - 166 Posts
- Junior Lecturer - 68 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 57 years as on 31-07-2016. Age relaxation will be applicable as per Govt. rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess the required qualification of master’s degree from recognized University/ Institutions or board.
1. Senior Lecturer - (i) Candidate must possess Masters Degree with minimum 50% marks. (ii) M.Ed. Degree with minimum 55% marks. (iii) Must have minimum five years Teaching Experience as Lecturer or Junior Lecturer.
2. Lecturer - (i) Candidate must possess Masters Degree with minimum 50% marks in Tamil, Telugu, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History and Geography. (ii) M.Ed., for Lecturers in Languages or Subjects and M.P.Ed., for Lecturers in Physical Education, with minimum 55% marks.
3. Junior Lecturer - (i) Candidate must possess Masters Degree with minimum 50% marks in Tamil, Telugu, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History and Geography (ii) M.Ed. degree with minimum 55% marks
Application Fee: General and unreserved category candidates need to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee while SC/ST and reserved candidates will have to pay Rs. 250/- as application fee.
Application fee should be paid by the candidates in any Branch of INDIAN BANK / INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK / CANARA BANK using only the prescribed challan attached with the prospectus.
Pay Scale: Candidates will following as salary.
- Senior Lecturer: Rs. 15600– 39100 with Grade Pay Rs. 5700/-
- Lecturer: Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay Rs. 4800/-
- Junior Lecturer: Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis their performance in written examination and Interview.
How to Apply: All those candidates who wish to apply for TRB Tamilnadu Lecturer posts they are required to first purchase Application Form along with Prospectus in person from the Office of the Chief Educational Officers of all 32 Districts in Tamilnadu on payment of Rs.50/-.
Applicants for then need to be submitted along with required documents at the Office of the Chief Educational Officer concerned on or before 30th July 2016.A photocopy of the filled and signed application form with acknowledgement may be preserved for any future reference.
Starting Date for online registration: 15-07-2016
Last Date for online registration: 30-07-2016
More Details: If you want more information about TRB Tamilnadu Lecturer Recruitment regarding age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, selection process and online application form, read notification on official website.
Click here for Recruitment Advt.
Click here for Recruitment Advt.