DRDO CEPTAM-08 Questions 2016 – DRDO CEPTAM GK Questions Asked in Technical Assistant and Technician Exam 2016 Exam: What GK Questions Asked in DRDO CEPTAM-08 Exam is given below. Are you looking for DRDO CEPTAM-08 Exam Current Affairs (GK/ GA) Questions? If you are searching for DRDO CEPTAM-08 exam answer key, this solved paper will help you in this regard. Check DRDO CEPTAM-08 Technical Assistant and Technician exam questions lists.
We have here provided the DRDO Online Exam GK Questions which were asked in DRDO CEPTAM-08 Exam dated 17th July 2016 along with solutions. Candidates can find GK Questions as well the solutions of every GK question asked in DRDO CEPTAM-08 exam questions 2016.
DRDO CEPTAM-08 GK Questions
Online examination for DRDO CEPTAM-08 was held in the month in July 2016. Here we have short listed all the GK questions along with theirs’ answers which was asked in DRDO CEPTAM-08 exam for both morning and evening shift exam on 17 July. DRDO CEPTAM-08 GK and Current Affairs questions are given below.
GK Questions Asked in DRDO CEPTAM-08 Exam – 17 July
These are the questions which were asked in both morning and evening shift (I & II) of DRDO online exam 2016.
1. Pragjyotishpur presently known as -
2. 1st Buddhist bicchuni (nun) Ganika -
3. Name of Mirza Tansen before he was converted to Islam-
Ans: Ramtanu Pandey/Ramtanu Mishra
4. Ghumar dance form-
5. Term "Little sam" related to sport-
6. Emperor Ashok was mentioned in which Puran-
Ans: (Don't know)
7. Distance of Half Marathon-
ans: 21 km
8. Latitude and longitude is used to-
9. PWD was introduced by-
Ans: Lord Delhousie
10. Which states are number one in "Farm waste to Green energy"-
Ans: (Don't know)
11. Governor of a state can act as a governor of another state is by which art.? - Options: a)Article 158, b)art. 153&154 c)art. 155 and 156
12. definition of disguised unemployment
13. No of UP Rajya sabha MP-
14. No of deputy PM of India-
15. Longest international boundary India shares with-
16. "Second wife" novel was translation of Premchand's novel-
17. Winner of 9th edition of IPL-
Ans: Sunrisers Hyd
18. Most saline water body in the world-
Ans: Is it Dead sea, Israel or Don Juan Pond?
19. Some match the following: Plays: Andha yug, Hajar chaurasi ki maa, Ek ziddi ladki, Hiroshima. Director:
20. Matching- Musical instruments: : Artsist: Sarod- Amjad ali khan,