Rajya Sabha Secretariat Junior Clerk Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 143 Junior Clerk, Translator & Executive Vacancies: Rajya Sabha Secretariat Jr Ckerk Recruitment announced. The Rajya Sabha Secretariat has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Clerk posts. Online applications are invited for filling up 143 Junior Clerk, Translator, Executive and Security Assistant Gr. II vacancies in various department of Indian Government.
Eligible and interested candidates need to Apply Online for Rajya Sabha Secretariat Clerk recruitment on or before 29th August 2016. Further details like age limit, educational qualification, online application form and how to apply Online is mentioned below…
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Junior Clerk Vacancy Details:
Organisation Name: Rajya Sabha Secretariat
Total Number of Vacancies: 143 Posts
Name of Posts:
- Junior Parliamentary Interpreter: 01 Post
- Junior Parliamentary Interpreter (Assamese): 01 Post
- Junior Parliamentary Interpreter (Marathi): 01 Post
- Junior Parliamentary Interpreter (Urdu): 01 Post
- Junior Parliamentary Reporter (Hindi): 04 Post
- Junior Parliamentary Reporter (English): 04 Posts
- Senior Executive/Legislative/Committee: 23 Posts
- Research Assistant: 08 Posts
- Stenographer (English): 06 Posts
- Security Assistant Gr. II: 16 Posts
- Junior Library Assistant: 02 Posts
- Junior Clerk (English): 30 Posts
- Junior Clerk (Hindi): 02 Posts
- Junior Clerk (Urdu): 01 Post
- Translator: 28 Posts
- Junior Proof Reader: 13 Posts
- Staff Car Driver (Ordinary grade): 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit should be between 18 years to 45 (Vary of mentioned posts) years as on 01-07-2016. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules. Refer to notification page for post wise age limit.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess the required qualification i.e. Graduation Degree, 10+2 etc. Refer to notification page for post wise educational qualification details.
Application Fee: General/ OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 160/- as application fee (Non Refundable) while SC/ ST category candidates are exempted from paying application fee.
Application fee should be paid through Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit card/ Challan through State Bank of India.
Mode of Selection: Eligible candidates will be selected for Junior Clerk and Translator posts on the basis of their performance in online exam.
Pay Scale: Refer to notification for post wise pay scale details.
How to Apply Online: Eligible candidates those who wish to Apply Online for Rajya Sabha Secretariat Junior Clerk posts in Himachal Pradesh, they are required to apply through online mode on its official website at www.rajyasabha.nic.in from 18th July to 29th August 2016.
Online Application Form: Before start filling online application make sure candidates have valid email ID, scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Log on to official website at www.rajyasabha.nic.in.
- Navigate to Recruitment section.
- Now click on “Recruitment for the post of Junior Clerk (Security Assistant Gr. II)” link.
- Read the instructions and click on Apply Online link.
- Fill application form with filling all marked details.
- Make payment as mentioned above.
- Now upload recent photograph and signature.
- Now submit your application form.
- Take print out of system generated application.
Last date for Submission of Online Application form: 18-07-2016
Last Date to Pay Application fee: 29-08-2016
Notification: If you want more information about Rajya Sabha Secretariat Junior Clerk, clerk recruitment, read official notification followed by the link given below.
Click here for Official notification.
Click here to Apply Online.